new fella

hey fellas just droppin in to say hello and to introduce myself. im in the altoona area. actually like 3 miles away in hollidaysburg, but oh well. anyways im just a 19yr old student, trying to have a good time. i picked up a real heap of a 72 chevelle for 800 bucks last summer and have been building it since. when money and time allow of course, but i picked up a 454 for 600 bucks and have more in the whole motor than the car so far. honestly the car is junk as far as the body and frame go but whatever. run it till it breaks pull the motor and move on. but yeah shes about done. should be out in time for pinks all out down in maryland at the end of june. get at me guys. its always good to hear whats happening.

welcome. have any pics of the chevelle?

Welcome

Welcome… x2 on the pics!

welcome

Welcome …Its nice to see not all young people own a honda

Welcome…and ya man we need some pics !

x2. Post some pics.

welcome

welcome

welcome, post some pics

pics and welcome

Welcome, pics appreciated. :slight_smile:

Was that you I passed on rte 51 Saturday around 12:15 or so in the lifted Blue longbed Pickup? If so, you were heading Southbound and I was heading Northbound in my 454SS.

if it was blue hood and fenders/maroon doors/primered bed, thats him. none of his cars are one color, it makes him stand out more haha.

hah well thanks for all the welcomes dudes. i have pics just the sad thing is i cannot find my usb cord hah. pathetic i know…

Were trying to have a v8 revival in altoona, its the only way to travel at hyperspeed.

welcome

welcome…

I am just up the road in State College. Maybe I will see ya around sometime.

Welcome…