New from glorious Schenectady

Welcome! My gf just traded in her A4 turbo… I will not miss that car. I was always under the hood or under the car fixin that bitch. Sounds like you have gotten lucky with the audi. They had a recall on the ignition coil packs. They were always dying. Anyhoo… She got a new altima :slight_smile:

I have never had my car professionally detailed and am interested in having it either Clay barred or buffed! If the detailer leaves swirl lines or burns my paint I will have his NUTS!

Zim

Another fuckin detailer… hope your better than the KramerBuccs homo… on that note… how much to do an 03 explorer… in and out…

hes not, hes looking for a detailer

Welcome man. Any way you want to leave a set of keys to a Kona blue Gt outside for me?? :rofl

Welcome to the jungle, where shift happens.

Welcome! What color is your A4?

Way to go, bumping a 5 month old welcome thread lol.

Lol! My bad!

better late than never! i’d also like to see the car.

Yeah so the car is silver, and I’m selling it if anyones interested since I just got a WRX…

need proper photos before I put it in the classifieds but a quick run down in case anybody’s interested…

~160k on the clock, silver with black leather, winter package, loaded, runs fine was my daily until 3 weeks ago…I work at a dealer so the vehicle was well maintained but needs a little work, has rear bumper and some fender damage…

It’s got some issues but I am aware of what parts it would need to be a reliable daily again (never broke down but the coils definitely need replacement)… I’m just looking to move it cheap so if anybody would like to make an offer go ahead it’d be a great winter car or parts car and I’d love to see somebody take it before it sits too long…

ANY serious offers will be considered, or you can come look at it first, get in touch if you’re interested… I will not be offended by any offers, and I will be making a proper classifieds post soon as well on the car. Thanks guys…

Hope I’m not breaking any rules posting this here, but I figured theres a lot of people that might be interested and between the snow and it getting dark I haven’t had a chance for proper photos to make a classified thread…