New from glorious Schenectady

Whats up yall? My name’s Adam, I work over at Metro Ford on State St. in Schenectady detailing cars. I drive a 98 a4 2.8q with 160k, had her since 70k and she’s been nothing but good to me.

If any of you guys have any questions about any of the new stuff from Ford, or any detailing related questions I’d be happy to help out. I’ve been detailing cars professionally going on 5 years now so I’ve pretty much seen it all and will help you with anything except kool-aid stains, you’re assed out there haha.

Yeah so I’m sure I’ll be seein’ you guys around elsewhere in the forums, take it easy and drive safe all!

welcome to shift. get ready for the shenanigans

welcome. enjoy your stay here

people will be mean to you… just take the hazing for a few weeks, it gets better here.

nice car btw, any mods?

another audi fag , greattttttttttttttt . wel welcome and dont take the ball bustin to bad

Welcome and congratulations

Nah no mods, but I backed into a dump truck leavin’ the bar a few months ago so my shits got a dope hole in the rear bumper.

I’m well aware of the shenanigans and figure my Mr Nice Guy first post and the fact I work at a stealership (ford no less) means I got it coming. Gotta love the internet ha!

Welcome to shift! Brace yourself for the shiftstorms. :rofl

welcome. sweet! another audi driver :slight_smile:

Welcome ! Do NOT take anything serious on here !

Welcome, another audi!

x2

Welcome aboard grasshoppa!

WAssup. I work in Schen off erie. Place is a DUMP

Welcome fellow VAG car lover.

Dude find me a nice Powerstroke Eff-2fiddy would ya?!

welcome.

Welcome, signature approved

Welcome please keep hands and feet inside and injoy the ride…

Welcome to the fun. I see your car over at Metro every time I drive by and wondered when you would sign up here

+1

And welcome.