New guy from Amsterdam

wow, surprisingly clean car.

yeah no cut spriengz and alteza’s for Mr Mycek

Age, its jesse. When are you going to sell me this car so it can be used for something more than your dad taking it to philadelphia and you getting beat in street races by 2.0 eclipses :slight_smile:

ROFL. your talking when your stable of cars is also in eclipse stomping grounds also.

what? explain
nevermind figured it out that your thinking my cars are as slow as a stock 2.0 95 eclipse.
First-know they arent
second-not everyone builds cars to go super fast down amsterdams dragstrip on maple ave.
Roads closed pizzaboy

Gettin loud in here huh. lol Dont get your thong any higher up your ass sally. Little internet humor was sent your way when I commented to you about your cars. Just like the little stab you took at the OP.

so lets continue.

Slow is a relaitive term. Joe might think his eclipse if fast. Mike might thank his jetta is fast but John Force will think we are both slow.

First - I know they are
Second - Nope they dont. That road is 5 mins from me, so its a convienent place to make some pulls and get time to street tune my car. I am not out there with Rich Christensen every night, but if you want to line up lets go.
FF comment… :facepalm

all about the street raceing. do you live your live a 1/4 mile at a time? in that 10 seconds or less are you free? do you care less about your teams bullshit? when the light turns green are you going?

that me man… all about it.

not really though, just mess aroud here and there… once you hit the 500 posts you will see how much racing actually goes down here. :thumbup

i know its everywhere i live in amsterdam i don’t go a day with out seeing it or having a rattle caned car rolling up next to me and taking off just to hit the next red light 500 feet up rt30 faster then me lol. i just don’t like it because it gives everyone who likes to work on their cars a bad name when you get cought.

Yep I see it too. I like the older dads in their full sized v8 trucks and what not that pull next to you and think becasue its loud it must be fast so they will race every chance they get and try to race me too.

It is true though, those little piles of shit end up getting me and you in trouble with the APD thats for sure. I got pulled over one night and the cop asked me where I get my gas. I told him from VP. lol He said a loud sporty car stole $15 worth of gas at the Stewies on Rt5 in ft johnson, so he figured it was me. lol I said sorry bud, but I dont pump stewarts junk gas into my car, I have more than $15 cash on me now and have higher standards than that.

And to clear this up, I dont race around town looking for people to stunt off with, if I need to tune something I go to Maple ave ext and make a few 3rd gear WOT passes to log data and leave. I pull over on the side of the road and make sure NOBODY is coming, either way… mostly so I dont chance getting spotted or get caught doing a XXXmph pull, but its also for the saftey for me and someone else that might be in the area. Also people walk dogs and what not down that road, and I make a normal pass to to the end first to make sure nobody is walking at the time. Many times its to busy and I turn around and go hom to try again later on. I dont have the cash to spend on countless dyno pulls and everything else so i have to do what I have to do.

thumbs up man, i have a lot of respect for that.

thx man. I mean I am still doing something unsafe and illegal, but atleast I try to controll it the best I can you know. We are all car guys and its something that will go on.

I am keepin my eyes peeled for the vette, if you see me in the jetta and I dont notice you for some reason beep and get my dumb asses attention.

I took a stab at the original poster because I know him. I’ve know this car since he got and I’ve been trying to get it since he got it lol
Maple ave is a great place to tune. I wont say I haven’t got suckered into racing someones super fast accord down there before. I’ve actually tuned there myself until I decided Im not driving to amsterdam to tune my car.
I’d run your car, but I honestly dont care if its faster or not. If you actually want to drive it and hang out with a local group, feel free to sign up over where we are. We are all going to cherry valley soon to hit up that little track. Should be a good time

I understand its all good. I thought u were local to amsterico too. my mistake.

My car just got off jack stands again on sunday, today I took it to work for a highway shake down. shit seems fine to me, so I will be out more in it now. Maybe ill see you around too.

Well i used to run the dollar tree there. but now im a little debbie guy. I live right in gloversville, but the time spent in amsterdam and having any kind of import car you learn the ropes out there quick lol

i heard that duesmandella guy used to like mullet styled cars

I still do :slight_smile:
i miss the shit out of my 82z28 and the front end that never was lol

What kind of ropes do you learn in Amsterdam? Lol

How to properly; cut springs, rattle can a hood flat black and cake bondo over rusted civic rear quarter cancer.

o and dont forget, break into synapse