NEW GUY HERE

Yea youre gonna get a RLNR

Oh noes, not neg rep!

Again kid, English. read it. I didn’t report your name to any police department… It was a ploy to get your ass to spew what you do or don’t know. In fact I talked to the police once so far, the day it happened. Then tomorrow about todays findings. Look at, ohh wait you cant see the thread, the order of events went, I posted up a WTF thread here, then someone mentioned your somewhat sketchy-ness, and I didn’t bring up shit to you, until now… playing my cards.

Again, young man. A threat is merely a perception taken in from an exchange of words or actions. If me telling you not to “bite off more than you can chew” make you feel threatened, I am sorry. For all you know I would have been telling you not to choke on some food.

When you posted up your address… BTW I would take that down honestly… you escalated the argument. just a FYI.

I am not angry at all, actually having a killer day.

Your friend is a good person. Telling him have you come in here was a smart thing to do. And honestly, you might want to start chilling out and thinking about this more rationally. Some shit could go down, and I STILL HONESTLY DONT WANT TO SEE YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF IT… if your innocent.

paranoia

What “actions” do you mean will give him a bad rep? I’m sorry, usually I do not get involved in this ridiculous shit, but this is out of line. You had no reason to point a finger and accuse him of a crime.

It is hard to see in a thread what to believe and what is fact, or a joke, or what, but from where I sit on this one you had no reason to say those things. I think it makes you look bad to actually accuse - in print - people that you don’t even know of being criminals because they had other things to do besides sign on to this forum.

Everyone -
Not everyone is a criminal, not every 17 year old is a punk, Lets just welcome a new member and move on. And we WILL find those kids, I want to help with it too. Let’s focus on that so we can get it solved. We need to scare the shit outta those kids somehow.

thats exactly why i told you to come in here zack

KrazyKid, your accusations in here are off the wall. The suggestions of this kid taking part in such activities was probably meant to be a joke. There was honestly no reason to point a finger at someone because they have a 1.8dumper and wanted to put the same turbo you have, I have, laduke has, and every other turbo Honda has on their cars? That’s retarded.

I wasn’t going to say anything about the matter, and usually don’t and just watch, but this was retarded and the fact that you’re being big Mr.Detective with your false accusations, “scare tactics” and “tricks” to make some poor kid nervous over something he didn’t do.

Relax, I stole your stuff on my brother’s Huffy.

I thought you said it was a mongoose and are you selling that anytime soon cuz i could use a new set of wheels?

it did seem a bit odd, he seems to have been in the wrong place at the wrong time like i said before

His actions, I meant about him spouting off from POST # 1 here on shift the way he did. He rubbed people the wrong way from day one, that’s why those people PM’d me and replied back in my thread about the robbery the way they did about him. Look at my shit again people, I WAS THE ONLY FUCKING GUY POSTING SHIT TRYING TO HELP HIM FROM DAY ONE. I ALSO CAME IN HERE HONESTLY LOOKING FOR HIM TO GIVE ME GOOD REASON NOT TO THINK HE HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY CAR AND THE OTHER EVENTS THAT TOOK PLACE LAST WEEK. Simple as that.

I have just as much of a reason to point fingers at him, as much as you have the right to call this ridiculous shit. Everyone has the right to point fingers at who they want, that’s what hand cuffs and judges are for after the fact.

Look man, I have nothing against you at all. Read my posts for what they literally say. Don’t think any deeper into my words than what is typed out.

Dude, I have no problem once this all smoothes over, confronting Zach, telling him thanks for not having anything to do with this shit, and spinning a wrench on his gti. Quote that, gods honest truth. This is all a card game, I found out what I did, and said what I said, tomorrow the cards will fall into place.

Holy fuck. That’s more fucked up than a Jersey girl’s snooch.

After reading some posts, it’s fair to say that some shouldn’t mod any car, even a fucked up VW. :lol

I am off the wall sometimes. :rofl I know I said it in the other thread, I dont feel like digging it up. I said something along the lines of “That new kid walked in here at the wrong time, I hope he doesnt have anything to do with it”

At that point when he became suspect, he was the only lead we had at the time. simple as that.

exactly that.

I know what its like to shit bricks becasue someone pointing the finger at you, i was in the middle of shit like that befor. But you know what, since I know I didnt have anything to do with it, I shit those bricks, until it was over, then reminded myself why I stay honest, and why I pick the people i associate with better. As not to end up in that shit again. :thumbup

+1 to the bold

You have to give KrazyKid some leeway here. How would you feel if this happened to you? it looks odd, but it’s probably just bad timing I guess. I think what he was looking for was exactly what happened, for Zack to come on here and admit he knew something about it… which he doesn’t. Good move on his behalf. He never actually intended on calling the cops, but why wouldn’t he play it off as such? Good game.

Now, that being said… I think it’s time to back off and calm down.

Yeah Jdaniels is right! Shift isnt going to solve anything

that was how I played it. I felt I had to do what i did, and so did other people involved with this issue, and others not involved directly but saw whats going on.

Like I said Zach. Alls fair in love and war. If this turns out that you had nothing to do with it, I will be the first man to step up and say thanks for being honest.

I am done here.

larude has a 3071R bro, bro bro bro, and remember the rule from 2008ish

if you say HUFFY, you must POST HUFFY :lol

I believe my uncle billy did bodywork on your car in your sig, at his autobody shop in albany…Delanoys garage. If im not mistaken.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMSScvtB73kZe9B17fGwWm5t7pvsDt2gJxQG7cgd_IaA_jMcI&t=1&usg=__CS7vBITBfJZdFJJD_t95DmFpgPU=

What sketchy ness?

I just dont understand what you mean by some shit could still go down?
like me having something to do with this?

I am being 100% honest to you man, I never gave your name to the CPD.

What I ment by that is simply this. Darryl and I mentioned to the CPD shift518, becasue they asked why would anyone target my car, and if anyone knew what was in it and where it was. As many already know, they watch this fourm a bit, atleast have in the past. They might need to use my build thread for proof of what was in the car. Chances are they will be looking around. Thats why I gave you the shot to explaine yourself, so that if you dont have anything to do with it, they will see it and it will help you.

does everyone understand what i am doing here now??? :thumbup