noob here

My name is Sean, I’m 25. I’m from the Albany area. New to Shift518 been on ROFLWagens & vwvortex for a little bit. I’ve got a 2012 GLI w/ APR Intake & MAF Pipe, APR 3" Downpipe, Solo-werks S1 coilovers, Raderwerks m-ten 85s staggered wheels, and I’ll have my APR Stage 2 tune done by North American Motorsports some time next week.

Hopefully I’ll get to some of these events on the forums and get to meet people & see some sick cars. :lurk

Looks nice man! Welcome!

Love the new GLIs. welcome

I think I saw you earlier this week on rt7. Car looked great!

Welcome.

Haha thanks. That white sticker in the back was meant to be a comical stab at the family stick figures but it didn’t work out as planned. Totally getting removed. Looked much better in my mind then it does on the window. I saw you post about it on that sightings thread.

welcome man, glad you took my advice and decided to join. just like the rail road, have some thick skin and you’ll be ok around here.

Eric?

What do you do for CSX? I’ve seen you twice now down here. I’m the one with the blue TDI on LM reps that blew smoke at you last week :rofl

Car looks sick man. I love the MK6 GLI’s.

I’m training for RCO in the yard now. But SHH I’m probably leaving soon. That TDI was sick. I did appreciate the smoke.

welcome! I am def liken the new GLI’s…maybe time to trade up. lol

yup now get back to work!

welcome!

I took a day off from this qualifying stuff. I’ll just work Saturday and Sunday.

Hi welcome. I think I might have worked on your car at cooley vw

if you need sat off and im working a job youre qualifying pm me your number and ill put ya in.

Welcome… Have you ever been forcedly penetrated by a man or woman with a strap on?

Yes on forced penetration, by a man, MidThrust, but he had to use a strap on. Negawsklov, you probably did I only go there for service now. Erica are you on the hump this week? For some stupid reason they’re putting me back there.

sweet, i really like the new GLI’s makes me want to look into getting one of these over a mk5 of sorts.

Is your car black? If not I just saw a very dark brown one on rt7 by 87 less than an hour ago with similar wheel setup.

^thats a dark brown one cause i see that particular brown one that your speaking of pass my work errrday