new guy (like you havnt seen that title before) lol

hey guys, my names devon. im 17, and have a bugeye 02 Subaru Impreza RS 5spd in white. i absolutely love this car, and am building a little NA monster out of it this winter. as most of you, i love cars, talking about cars, and music. (between the buried and me concert tonight :banana) i like to autocross, and just started performance driving DE (with the PCA)

my car may not be the fastest, but its amazing for what it is, and soon will be a very spirited DD/autoX/occasional track car (eventually…)

a lot of people mod subies so im guessing i may get a little “not another goddamn subaru” but theyre popular for a reason :wink: hope to see some cool stuff on this site!

Welcome!

Plenty of Subi lovers here, myself included.

You will all ends of Subi spectrum builds in projects section, from circuit track Legacies to bugeye rally beasts with 6cyl swap.

Enjoy!

thanks! theyre just such great cars, no matter how or what style you drive.

I got a 98 LGT as a daily and I love the damn thing even through it’s little quirks and less than optimistic MPG :lol

Scoobaru love ITT.

i originally wanted an LGT really bad but my mom found the RS and i didnt think theyd let me get an impreza cus it was “sporty”, but i managed to convince em :slight_smile: and for the MPG, the kick ass AWD makes up for it :wink:

me too! :smiley: lol

I love my 6cyl scooby dyke Mobil

Ib4vladbanssomeonefornotbeingnice

Welcome

Whale Cum.

www.freeipod.com

Good thing I saw this thread! Almost permabanned thinking it was a spam account. :rofl

goddamn it thats the 3rd freaking time!! lmao heres the story…i won an ipod at the fair couple years ago, couldnt think of a username for an email, so i came up with ipodwinner31…hahaha

Hmm, from Berne eh? I know a few Berne people.

I know a few altamont people as well XD btw, If anyone knows Advanced Auto Repair (14 drywall lane voorheesville) right off of voorheesville ave, you probably know my dad. He half owns the place :slight_smile: of course I’m gonna be kinda biased when I say its a great shop, but it really is. They work on everything from the v8 Lexus LS450, to a 60s mustang, to a cavalier, to BMWs. haha he’s been in the business over 30 years.

Haha, I go to Siena…I’m out and about quite a bit too.
The 335 is away for the winter though :frowning:

Haha rwd? I’d hope its away. One of my friends has a 95 z28 LT1 and he’s driving it through winter…not sure how that’s gonna turn out. lol

hey, welcome.

welcome, hey