new guy

a sub

Originally posted by Shaggy
taken from shawns website:p :smiley:
hmmmmmmm i wont see that!!!:eek3: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

that car is bad ass…someday i will have a GN.

Originally posted by Shaggy
what do i get?
quik for a day:p

is this ED???:slight_smile:

yes, hi brian, i was with shawn last night, ( he was tweaking my buick) and he showed me this site. this is great. he said you are the guy to beat at the track!!! <:} ed z

:smiley: yes, hi brian, i was with shawn last night ( he was tweaking my buick) he showed me this site! this is great. he said you are the guy to beat at the track! <:} ed z

wow, lot of post there ed!!!track u win street i win!!!:smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

hi brian, sorry, remember im the new guy! i will get better at it! edz

yup,dammmm no0bs!!!:smiley: :wink:

heres a pic i found from keystone

turbo turd:D

ws6, many thanks for the pic. i cant wait to drive it again, this is a cold winter so far!! hopeing for a 9! this year ed z

Originally posted by et10sec
ws6, many thanks for the pic. i cant wait to drive it again, this is a cold winter so far!! hopeing for a 9! this year ed z
:eek:

we def need him at the cincy vs pitt meet!

well good luck on 9’s ed!!!:smiley:

hi brian, where did you get those girls at the party? are they for rent. i will be at cincy vs pitt, if i am running. who knows. i need alot of boost to get the 9s. shawn has something up his sleeve? ed

hi brian, where did you get those girls at the party? are they for rent. i will be at cincy vs pitt, if i am running. who knows. i need alot of boost to get the 9s. shawn has something up his sleeve? ed
pengiun dancers,is that where his brain is?

silly> i wissh ez

welcome aboard…