new here.

hey guys, new to this site. my name is jeremy and i live in the north hills. i have two honda civic hatchbacks.one is just a daily driver 90 dx and one ive been building for about 2 1/2 years to be a complete track whore. its a 93 si that has gone through a good bit of weight reduction with still more to come. i have a stock internal b18c1 engine as the powerplant. just bolt ons so far since im broke right now. the suspension currently on the car is neuspeed/bilstein coilovers and suspension techniques front and rear swaybars. i think this will be changing to custom spring rate GC with neuspeed koni yellows in the spring. and i might try changing the front swaybar back to stock.

as for drag racing, i really have not built my car for it at all. but ive ran at the track a good few times. my best e.t. to date is 14.0@96 with a 2.10 60’ on street tires. that was at PRP on a night that it was about 40 degrees out.

welcome :smiley:

welcome to the board

WELCOME:beer:

Welcome. besides a few pesky LS1 drivers, this is a great site!

welcome :cool:

Originally posted by Darkstar

yeah, just by browsing through it seems like a pretty good site. i found this site from all the bashing on pittracing. i decided to register here and make my own judgement. my handle on pr is jeremyEG. i see a lot of you guys are on here also.

Originally posted by germ
yeah, just by browsing through it seems like a pretty good site. i found this site from all the bashing on pittracing. i decided to register here and make my own judgement. my handle on pr is jeremyEG. i see a lot of you guys are on here also.

werent you on PSR???

anyways, this site is much more performance oriented than Pittracing.

what is PSR? i am almost always on honda-tech if im online. i like sites that are actually concerned with performance. and this site looks pretty good so far.

Originally posted by germ
what is PSR? i am almost always on honda-tech if im online. i like sites that are actually concerned with performance. and this site looks pretty good so far.

oh,. must not be then. PSR = PA streetracing.com

pittspeed branched off of PSR, as the majority of the people on the site were from philly, as well as huge fags.

This site is 100% perforance. Not to toot our own horns, but this is where the fast imports in pittsburgh are. no butts about it.

no, i was never on psr. glad to see this is performance oriented. my car really isnt that fast or anything. just an autox/track car that is semi quick.

pittspeed branched off of PSR, as the majority of the people on the site were from philly, as well as huge fags.

This site is 100% perforance. Not to toot our own horns, but this is where the fast imports in pittsburgh are. no butts about it.
I quess I could agree with that:D

:wtcslap:

Originally posted by Black_WS6
:wtcslap:

the ex-prelude owning ls1 drivers are the worst…

:finger:

well said… by someone living in OC :greddy2:

:beer: what out the V-dub owners are highly :greddy: