new local speed shop all custom work done

hey street racers, This is Tim the old Mac tool man, i sold my tool buis and opened a speed shop/auto repair shop, i do about anything out there, i refill nitrous,($4.50PER POUND), I BUILD CUSTOM NOS SYSTEMS… I can bend exaust up to 3" i can flare it, make ball and socket joints up to 3"… i also stock tons of pipe including 3.1/2". I sell nitto, dunlop, michelin, yokahama, pirelli, bfg drag radials, lots of custom rims, like akuza, sparco, konig, enkei, boyd coddington, i am also a flowmaster dealer, i sell all 40 series for 65.00$, i am a magnaflow dealer, even the high flow cats, i sell banks turbo kits for diesels, :mrT: I have a small buy/sell/trade, swap shop, i even stock the cannon stainless steel mufflers for the import croud… i mount and balence tires, have a updated scan tool to check computers, i have mustang parts on stock, i do pa state inspections, i can do whatever you want to you ride, i do custom suspension work, call me 724-737-5088

oh yah, i forgot to mention, there is a 20% doscount to any and all pittspeed members. so take advantage of it, i can get alot of good stuff…

so I take it that this is in Uniontown?

are you selling for eibach and bilstein? or H&R?

well, it is next to uniontown

i can’t do bilstein, but i can get some eibach stuff, just let me know what u need…

Any dealings with borla?

i do

J+Js has the market cornered on Borla, call Brian at J+Js, he is the man to talk to…

1-800-680-2959

price on eibach sportlines or H&R springs for 95-99 neon coupe??

can you find me straight intercooler pipeing? and bend it to my needs?
i would love to build a new intake and intercooler system for my shelby daytona

its JJ’s timmy boy! :moon:

i can do $240 for the eibach kit, and i carry a cheaper kit called skunk for 200.oo, let me know.

i thought you just used exaust style pipe for that, if that is the case i can bend it for you…

its really heavy tho…

well, if you get me the pipe, i can bend it however you want…

how about exhaust on an s-10 (4.3l) from the exhaust manifolds back using current catalytic converter, flowmaster 40 (from you), and dumping before the axle right after the muffler all in the stock routing except the front cross over pipe needs relocated about a foot back and up to clear the tranny

if you want “true” duals, around 250$ for everything

actually I’d like to keep it close to the stock exhaust. At least in the path it takes. This is for my cruiser.