New Member - back pt in Cap Region (exotics)

Doesn’t matter. A quality job costs money.

One of my best friends owns a vinyl company and refuses to do them because they are so hard to get perfect. A bad clear bra job looks worse than a chipped front bumper.

ive seen them turn yellowish which looks like dogshit on a white car.

Exactly. Looks AWFUL.

Exactly! That’s what that white r8 with black hood has that;s running around Saratoga. Was next to him at a light and it looked horrible.

and if you do a clear bra you have to do whole panels, i hate when people only do half the hood/fenders, looks like poop and so obvious.

This, love when people do part of the hood and you can see the dirty line on a white car…

Or maco paint jobs on miatas when part of the hood is pealing :wink: haha jk miata looked dope with the red top

i wasn’t the one that got the maco paint job, just bought a car with it already done lol.

Welcome to the site! Sweet car, look forward to seeing it sometime.

Buddies ITT.

:hug

:rofl

^ already gave him a heads up

Heads up about what exactly? Please tell.

Heads up about you up his ass. I’m sure he doesn’t want some kid with a boner over his Lamborghini up his ass about pictures so you can call him your “buddy”

:rofl

Wake up on the wrong side of the bed today? Dildo up your ass? I don’t need pics of his car, even though it is very nice. I have some buddies with Lambos that I can shoot whenever I want.

nah… no you dont

Yeah but the thing is… I do.

nah… you dont