New NECC Video On Video.google.com

ya whatever :finga:

So is it loaded to Google yet? Streetfire vids don’t load on my computer for some reason.

Yes, it says it is… but i cant seem to find it… i searched my name and it comes up with the raw footage… but so far nothing?! i cant find it! so i emailed them asking WTF… :?

Very nice start. Good to know that somebody actually wants to do it and putting some effort into it. And the creator of the video is right, If only 3 cars shows up to a video shoot, only 3 of them will be in it. Spring/Summer time, it should be a much bigger gathering.

ps. only 1 second shot of mike’s girlfriend ? we need like a minute of it :smiley:

ps2. Do we have like no other silvia’s in the site other than mark’s widebody ?

i have a silvia and i am down with getting together to film some good shots…lets put it this way i can contribute tire smoke who else has a nice pair of tities they want to add? :lol: j/k

its called the peanut… its on the west end someplace… sorry im at work and it keeps logging me out for now f***ing reason

Firsttimeboostin are you able to come up to edmonton!? :stuck_out_tongue:

Or you could just come to the Red Deer meet Scott… or some other road trips and events… or even some car shows! :rolleyes:

-Hotwheelz-Not till at least next spring, but oh ya i would come up to a meet in edmonton or red deer it doesnt matter. But what we should really do is organize a big spring meet in what ever city and take a whole bunch of video/pictures. There has to be a few guys out there willing to take a spring road trip. Edmonton isnt very far so no problem!

I go to all the cars shows… etc… i just didnt have the video camera till now… :stuck_out_tongue: even then it wasnt mine its my ex g/f that ill have to try and get again now >.< or go buy my own…
when is our next autoX?! is there anything going on in jan? I WANT MORE VIDEO… I’m addicted to Adobe … lol

Hahah, next time :wink:

• Mike

WOOT!!! YEA MIKE!! :smiley: we’ll set something up ill get my photographer friend Chris to come out and if (MORE THAN YOU) show up with their cars maybe we can set up something of a video/photo shoot :smiley:

OK so here’s the video on google… but i dont know why its not working :S bloody google >.<

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7797521101642150807&q=NECC