New NECC Video On Video.google.com

Ok so Check back… this is the Teaser Thread… I’m about 80% Finished my first NECC video with “Slideway Pictures”

keep Checking back I’ll keep posted on progress and when its up and avaible for viewing… i hope you all enjoy it… i’m working on 2 project videos. ones about 3 minutes long and the other is about 6 minutes.

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/161047/2/istockphoto_161047_now_playing.jpg

Ok so turns out i decided to go hard for the rest of the night and the video is FINISHED! all 800 MB of it! :roll: not bad id say for 4:00 on the dot movie in .avi format! haha anyway up currently uploading it to Video.google.com… the Name of the video is “NECC video REMIX FINAL” because i was doing the 6 minute one and decided to use a different song… First person able to find the video on google … post up a link :smiley: if i dont get to it first :P.

Not yet - just the raw footage one is up there at the moment.

damn it i hate using this at work it logs me out every minute pretty much >.<

so the video’s been up on the site all day but im still waiting for varification… how long does this S*** take!?

OK so i was able to srink my 800mb monster down to 47MB! haha YES! but where can i host it for downloading and junk that might come faster than the video.google.com one?

DUN DUNA DUN DUN DUN DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=855CF500-E51C-4855-80D7-9CB4F2656653

SORRY Guys i renderd it and i guess a couple of the transitions F***ed up in the process so i have to re render it and upload it again… but for now … there ya go … this is the 4 minute one… and im still working on the 6.

pretty cool vid, it needs more suvs BOOOO MURANO, maby a little drag racing eh flavio.

like the music

cool video, i was hoping for something more but it was like a promotion for qualthar’s car

That was some nice hard parking guys :lol: Keep up the good work, NECC can officially be known as the “hard parking nissan car club”. Time to change to www.h-p-n-c-c.com… :lol: Editing and etc. was pretty good…i liked the shot zooming in on daves car and then fade to merging out on the g35.

lookin pretty good. needs more moving footage though.

>>just a hint, but if more people would come out during the day… i could get video of cars on the move… but yea… the only time everyone could get together was at night …

nice video but 2 much of it is of the white and yellow skylines. u should make another movie clip this spring as im sure more people will be out including myself hopefully.

Yeah there’s too much of me and Damien. You should come on some of the road trips this year, there’s a ton of video to be taken there. I like the random Hooters girl you sneaked in there. Gotta love the pervert cam :lol:

Very nice. However it’s sort of, bland. It’s basically just everyone in a parking lot. I understand it’s tricky to get driving shots though. Also the music is a little bad. Just my opinions though. Still you did a great job.

Man I need to get me some of those clear turn signals. They’re sex.

Thats an awesome video way to put necc out there!!

IMO needs more tire smoke and tities!!

What parking lot was that guy drifting in, looks fun.

Needs way more moving footage along with some driving that would get the cops mad. I thought it was called slideways productions but I only saw 1 half overpower corner. Good editing but I want more… :stuck_out_tongue:

its powerover jason…damn noobs…lol jk :lol:

I actually have 2 more videos on the go. However, I would REALLY enjoy getting raw footage of MORE cars in the day… And Kris is bringing me some CD’s with the other uploaded footage… so you should see the other two with more moving content and less parked action. ive had some computer problems and i did my 5th format and reinstall last week… >.< stupid computer… lol … but cause of it i lost all my downloaded car footage… so i hope that this teaser video gets everyone wanting more… cause there is WAY more to come.

lol and why didn’t you like the song!? “Remember the name” I kinda thought it suited the video?