**FOOTAGE NEEDED FOR NECC PROMO**

hey guys i am going to beat aaron to the post and ask that anyone with decent footage on their video camera contact me or aaron…i would like the have the footage in *.avi format no mpg’s plz, the are no good to edit with! any footage that is on a miniDV tape is good enough quality and will work good for editing! i am picky about quality…but anyways just tell me or aaron if u have footage and then i can get a video started for u guys :slight_smile:

thanks

rob

Any driftin footage, NECC related footage, car footage of necc guys. Whatever.

I have lots of NECC footage .

hook me up, what kind of of camera was used to fiml it? digital or no?

hook me up, what kind of of camera was used to fiml it? digital or no?[/quote]

Humm digital from what I know I got it as a grad present its a canon zr60

Humm digital from what I know I got it as a grad present its a canon zr60[/quote]

yep its digital…it uses miniDV tapes right? the small ones?

Humm digital from what I know I got it as a grad present its a canon zr60[/quote]

yep its digital…it uses miniDV tapes right? the small ones?[/quote]

You got er! :slight_smile:

Hey guys, i seem to be shooting out flames and going to try and get a vid of it befor I get it tunned, so if you have a dig cam and are up for a little night driving…

Depending on how much flame im shooting, it might make an ok clip for you guys

why would you get it tuned ?!

RUN IT RICH!!! RIIICCHHH!!!

lets have a flame shooting contest…my recored was like 3 feet :stuck_out_tongue: thats what the guy behind me said

Hey silvia_sr20det_s13 is there any way we could get together so I can give you the photos and film because there’s quite a bit of film so I cant send it over the net.

Perhaps burn it on a CD and mail it to him??

Already tried Aaron it and it wont fit!

Did you zip it?

How much garbage footage is on there? Like stuff that is irrelevant? I already have the whole BBQ footage, so anything other than that?

Humm yup lets see

• 2003 Car show in edmonton
  • 2004 Car show in Calgary
  • Some “drifting” & “burnout’” from Steve’s and my car
  • BBQ 04/stalking/780 meet
  • pictures from vaious events

if its one file get winrar and .rar it and you can choose to break it up into as many peices as you want basicly. then burn what you need over two disks and when whoever goes to use it they just need to copy all the files into one folder and unrar anyone of the files and it will be completly reassembled for you.

Sounds good to me. I have winrar here.