New rims for the cobra

new rubber, now just get that clutch in! :tup:

<----Not on board with the crew of those who think it looks good…

my

fucking

god

that right there is one reason why im sad ubrf is gone, that was a priceless thread

screaming yellow is awesome. looks very good, PM me if you are ever selling those rims or that car. Seriously I would like a dib if the car is ever going to be sold and i haven’t found a torch red or competition orange yet. 98 cobra plus cash maybe? or just cash you decide.

also H&Rs give these a very nice stance, i have sportline eibachs but i like how the H&Rs look on terminators.

Deathproof theres about 4-5 Competition Orange cars for sale right now across the country just FYI. One is a hard top with a whipple SC. Check out www.modularfords.com if you’re serious.

Again Cobraman sweet car but it needs black lettering!

looks good! i really really like the black chrome though. my buddy has them on his screaming yellow 04 mach 1 and it looks so BA

Enjoy those tires while they last…them fuggin peices of crap…lol. Just bustin ur balls, the Nittos are good, but, on a car thats driven a lot…mine lasted a few months (5~ I think)

i’ve looked and i still have both my cars so i am by no means in a rush, im also putting alot of money into my landscaping business next spring and probably going back to school, but i have only seen one comp orange around here, and i don’t have time to fly somewhere to maybe buy a car, so if it were around here and i fell in love with it it would be much more likely to happen.

thanks found black lettering but those will have to wait til i get alil extra money i didnt want those shitty vinyl letters

yeah $65 @ www.ssinserts.com I just got some for my Cobra (see other thread)

^ damn for the black ones its 114.95 shit

nice wheels man