NEW Safety21 6-pt rollcage for S13 Coupe.

So this was installed over the winter but I need to sell this cuz well I need cash. $900+shipping(From Montreal). Local pickup available. PM me if you are serious.

Brand new, installed but car has no been driven with it yet.
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/2434/dsc01103soj5.jpg
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/9527/dsc01105snc7.jpg

Nice cage, just curious though, I was actually looking at these today and they were going for $600 from a cusco distributor.

I could be totally wrong though.

no Dan your not wrong but i think he is factoring the cost after shipping and maybe customs and tax,s etc.
Mael

is there customs, when shipping between, province’s??? i didnt think so, but i could be wrong, as he stated it was from montreal,
still good price

Oni-Kyan was referring to costs for the initial purchase of the cage, not this private sale.

As in, after taxes, shipping, duty, brokerage fees, the cage that was $600 would cost about $900… Thus he’s asking $900 for it.

i believe theres a difference between the cusco roll bar, and the safety 21 roll cage.

the specs of the cage are slightly different and the materials as well

I really don’t want to post here anymore, and this will be the last.

But the seller bought it for themselves. Yes it is ‘brand new’, but if I wanted to pay the brokerage, shipping, tax, and all that jazz wouldn’t I just buy it direct from a distributor?

What would be the point of a private sale?

I really don’t want to post here anymore, and this will be the last.

But the seller bought it for themselves. Yes it is ‘brand new’, but if I wanted to pay the brokerage, shipping, tax, and all that jazz wouldn’t I just buy it direct from a distributor?

What would be the point of a private sale?

The point and benefit of a private sale is negotiabilty and immediate availability, safety21 is not held in stock thus 6-8weeks wait time for it to arrive from mfg and then add 5-7 days shipping+brokerage&taxes. You want instant gratification, this is your opportunity.