New tinted tails/heads and painted inserts (front and back)

Too dark with the tails. When I had mine that dark I almost had numerous people run into the back of me. They all couldnt see my lights especially upon stop lights.

What the hell does it say on your windshield?

typical ricer stickers lol

AHH. I first thought it was somthing the bodyshop wrote on the window from the way it looked in your pics when it was getting fixed.

F these guys.

Get the HIDS and stll them to suck it.

Did you get LED replacement bulbs for the rears? If so I hope you got the widest viewing angle LEDS, casue I ran some a while back in my ranger with clear tails, and I got the brightest ones but were a narrow viewing angle and they just looked like little red eyeballs in my tail lights.

Those tail lights seem dark, can you see anything when you backup?

Just stick your head out the window! lol

Doesnt help much when there arent any street lights like out by me in west bumfuck. My tails are tinted and it sucksss hard :lol

LOL… I will find pics of the other guys who have them… I am installing mine in fl this weekend as I haven’t had any time. I did get LEDs for both the back reverse and back blinkers as well as the front blinker and side markers with switchbacks… the view is great and insainly bright I dont think you could miss anythign behind you…

LMAO

Makes sense…

Yes I can… but I also have a reverse camera with night vision so no real issues there…

is that film or a light mist of paint on the headlights?

light paint mix…

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v225/bennyfizzle/Funny%20Shit/ballin.gif

LMFAO BENNY!!!

Stop posting in Katies thread as she is a thief

HAHA what?

x2 she tried stealing my virginity :cry:

You heard me devil woman

You tooooooooo?:hug

HA LMFAO!!! :rofl

stop sassing me…