New to Pittspeed!

Hello all, I don’t live far from Pittsburgh so I figured I’d join this board as well. I’m a member of just about every big city thats within an hour or so radius and have been to cruises for all of them. I currently own the 98 Camaro thats in my sig, and am getting rid of an 86 Trans Am. Hope to learn from reading your forum and contribute wherever I feel I can help! Thanks for having me!!!

Chad :burnout:

welcome

Almost forgot to put that my car is modded with the follow items!
SLP Lid/Pacesetter Header Long Tubes/Borla Catback/NGK Wires/Hotchkis Front Sway Bar,LCA’s,Adjustable Panhard Bar,and STB/Zenn Lowering Springs/Sub Frames/10 Bolt Girdle/Slotted and Drilled Baer Rotors/and a Custom tune by a buddy of mine. :slight_smile: Car only has 81k on it, hoping to drive the hell out of it as soon as weather permits!!

Pictures of the car:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/02BSS/5e5a_1.jpg

Welcome…any track times ?

Previous owner did a 13.2, but I neve got the slip nor the mph. My brother witnessed the 13.2 but he doesn’t remember the mph :frowning: I should find out in May tho as I’m signing up for a track day on LS1Tech in Salem, OH :slight_smile: I’ll make sure to post lots of pictures maybe even video of my runs.

nice front yard! lol

good lookin car too…

welcome, wheels are ehhh but still love that color!

holy shit that thing is low

Hey whats up! Really nice camaro

x2! … One of the lowest cameros Ive ever seen …

Looks like a nice car none the less … Welcome!!

i like the wheels…

its probabbly actually not THAT low…if you look at the picture from the front, the driver side isnt that low…the car is leaning cuz of the yard

Not my yard, was the dude that I bought it froms house hehehe. The car does sit VERY VERY low. It’s lower then you think.

nice f bucket & welcome

Ricer…

looking good man, definately a slammed stance. i like it

welcome. nice ride. don’t think it agrees with speed bumps very well though…

welcome :bigthumb:

Welcome nice ride. The wheels are awesome, they fit the car well.

I love the Z28s with the RS body kit.

It doesn’t like speed bumps or pot holes. lol