New to PITTSPEED!

welcome to the drama site.

darkstar will only flame you if you are dumb, or a ricer, or a male or female, etc…

welcome

^

Come on now, he does not discriminate, he hates you because of your shitty Ford’s, and he hates me because I’m too dumb to own a nice car.

Welcome. Nice car. Nice color.

Needs more offset on the rear wheels & lowered like Rob’s (DTMVENG24 on here). I like the bullit wheels, but they are too far under the 1/4’s on that style 'Stang, and makes them look wimpy. It would look more muscular with a 1" spacer behind the wheels & a fatter tire.

Not picking your car apart, just some constructive criticism.

welcome Freemason

Welcome

My driveway sucks so I cant lower it, but wider tires are on the way! Also need some drag tires, These will not hook up! Too much torque!

Thanks! You are the first on these sites to notice!!!

welcome! PM me if you get confused about any of the camera bs we went over on saturday :slight_smile:

Prolly will man! My memory isnt for SH!T Bo… Luck I remember what I ate for dinner…

Jesus fuck that is a sweet ride. God I love me some underpowered, overweight, top of the line Ford engineering. Fucking pimp. I’m so glad you joined the site.

This non-nice-car driving faggot hit the nail on the head.

internet badasses FTW, nothing like talking shit on the world wide web

At least we can say vtec? :dunno:

Kinda funny the only pics of the car this fat ass owns have Maryland plates on it and a bunch of mods he’s only talked about doing to his dads boyfriends car
And talking bout ford being overrated is nice to GM can’t afford to even keep a cheap ass car like saturn in it’s lineup cause they wasted money on devolopment of old pushrod tech that’s getting blown away by most Hondas with a 15 dollar turbo. So good luck in buying them mods turning tricks for .50 an hour hope I can afford to buy parts for a car that is gonna be older than the little boys your molesting so flame on faggot!:itr41:

Until you get those purdy parts you have sitting at home installed, Chargin2004 would destroy that auto vette… just saying.

O and pushrods ftw.

:rofl: ya like the mod motor is sooo much better

I love me some mod motor.

rotardy ftw

you shouldn’t start the pushrod arguement… especially when you own a 2 valve modular motor and you are comparing it to an ls1. lol.

Holy shit you’re already reaching for the “the company that builds my car is more financially sound than the company that builds you car” bullshit?

You’re so fucked.

And the car is real, so are the parts for it. If my jewbag mechanic wasn’t taking a pilgrimage to Israel west right now it would be on a lift, getting ready to make cumburping Mustang owners like yourself shit your pants like you used to as a kid when you heard you father’s fly being unzipped.

I’ll fuck you till you stop loving me if you keep up this lippy talk.