new toy

Yeah I want an E36 style. I dont have bank for the e46 lol

You’d be surprised. I paid E36 money for my E46. There’s good deals out there, just gotta be patient and search. The E36 M on here for $4400 or w/e is a good deal for a track whore.

make sure you pull off the tint before you bring it to the track next year

Eh… Im retarded, nevermind lol

is the tint not allowed or just not recommended?

I like the color, nice pickup

I think ive said it before, might be the one Cosseys talking about, on my way to PF everyday theres some sort of dealership across from the bowling alley on crane street(?) selling a blue m3 for 4000

I’d much rather buy a car from a private party than a shoddy dealership though.

Depending on how dark it is, it isn’t allowed if you can’t easily see inside the vehicle from behind. It looks too dark in the pictures but Tom can tell you if it is ok or not.

Oh I completely agree haha, I was just saying I saw one there. Does look alright tho

Car looks good. Should be a fun car out on the track

Is is evil to ask how much? You too Cossey? Curious where the market really is. I could rock one for a bit.

Awesome… love the color.

We should change the name of the site to bimmerforums :lol

Nice pick up

first it was audi’s now its m3’s. nice ride bro. always have loved dakar yellow.

Dakar FTW

Big ballin shift518

:rofl

dakar yellow e46 m3 is very rare and looks good, nice pickup

market value on these has dropped alot ( i dont know about this car but e46 m3’s in general ) … i went to va to buy a e46 m3 for the gf last week for 11k but it wasnt worth the money to me so i passed ( condition wasnt as listed )

this yellow is awesome in person, pics dont do it justice

Sweet ride. I wish I had the money to pick up a M5 or x6

i thought that garage looked familiar , congrats dom :slight_smile: