New wheels for the S4.

Haha. My hubcentric rings hold them on with a few spot welds.

ahhhhh,but is it a 30 valve .my audi has 5-6 per cyl???

Lol, mine actually is the 30 valve. He was claiming the notorious 20v 5 cylinder was actually a 25 valve (5 per cylinder) when it is with out a doubt, not.

whatever i was confused ,as he was to

Sick dude, were the last shots at a school by any chance?? :ninja

they look like that new building at RPI? am I right? or is it UAlbany?

looks AWESOME nick, love CHs i would went with a 40 series tire tho they look kinda meaty

He got hooked up with those tires…

Sully is correct. RPI. I just saw this building on a random cruise yesterday and said…yup, I’ll be back for some pics.

As mentioned, I got hooked up with them so maybe the next set will be 245 40 17. Meat is good though.

CALM DOWN
:rofl

Thats what I thought, i was tryin to be :ninja just in case you didnt wanna give the spots away :lol

Ehh, its alright. I wasn’t too impressed with the shots anyway. On a side note, I may have to send on of my lenses back to canon. Seems like its not focusing properly.

from the back shots it looks like the wheels are shot-peened like the 337 GTI BBS RC’s are.

I thought the RPI shots looked sick!!

+1 on that…

Im not gonna say anything until I see them in person.

I loved the old wheels though :frowning:

Quality > overall looks(even though i think the CH looks way better). a BBS is such a better wheel. and the CH is one of the best wheels on that car. CH, RG-R. RS-GT. and LM. timeless classics on that car. no way you can go wrong. and Nick, you know where im at with tires. i need a 245-40 on my car.

Dude seriously, the CH’s are sooooooo much better looking.

So hot.

this

aaaand this

Nick, update your sig picture now. :slight_smile: