19's are gone.

I sold the 19’s to a fellow S4 owner. It is also Silver and also autotragic. So if you see a car that looks like mine, it’s not me. Pic of my car with the old wheels…

He is at stock ride height and I am lowered, so that should set us apart also. So if you see a stock ride height S4 with my old wheels, it’s not me.
I will be getting new wheels in a few weeks, but for now I will be rolling on stockers. Enjoy.

nicely done… :)… your car fixed yet?

what wheels are you getting?

Oh shit! What you got planned?

http://blogs.smh.com.au/mashup/images/applause.gif

yay pick up some sweet 20’s now

good, those wheels made that car look like shit.

it’s an s4 not a fucking riced civic.

show us the new wheels plz lol

[quote=“BikerFry,post:5,topic:27590"”]

[/quote]

YESSSSS

although you did own those wheels and did buy them previously, so you are still stupid for that reason. :tdown:

but good job giving in to peer pressure, sissy

yikes, i didnt know u had 19’s

Oh thank god.

For your next set, pleae don’t go larger than 18" and stay away from the bling.

Quick! Everyone suggest BBS wheels!

lol

thank god… what are you getting?

[quote=“articzap,post:4,topic:27590"”]

Oh shit! What you got planned?

[/quote]

I don’t care on look, but whatever is lightest. The only reason I got rid of the 19’s is because I need the money to get track wheels for Winged Warriors.

+1 for 18’s or less.

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:15,topic:27590"”]

I don’t care on look, but whatever is lightest. The only reason I got rid of the 19’s is because I need the money to get track wheels for Winged Warriors.

[/quote]

sweet jesus, thank the lord.

keep the stockers, i love a dumped s4 on stock wheels. but thats just my opinion

[quote=“Jon,post:13,topic:27590"”]

Quick! Everyone suggest BBS wheels!

lol

[/quote]

BBS for maddd nyspeed cred.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-AUDI-S4-QUATTRO-NAVI-NO-RESERVE-TWIN-TURBO-L-K_W0QQitemZ200100985087QQihZ010QQcategoryZ43902QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The person I sold the rims to^

those rims were really bad. :tup: on getting rid of them.