New wheels..

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Michelin&tireModel=Pilot+Sport

just basic Pilot Sports.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj136/sxryder46/P1040356.jpg

thats with the eibach rear springs.

yeah start savin as they are pretty beat kid

:wtf once again bigred has some bullsh-t way of doing this prolly that homo “stretched tire thing 215 on a 9.5” rim theres no need for a 9.5" rim with 6.5" of tread= STUPID and overdone, a waste of energy and space

BUT, “ssmokinss” those new rims of yours are looking mad good. they kinda look like your other black rims only more “styled” or finished look to them.

great look… btw I hate oem sh-t also… :thumbup

for how beat they are, they hook awesome.

:facepalm

stretched tires are 100% for looks, not performance. some people care how their cars look and prefer that style. if they’re not trying to play it off like they get better traction because of the stretch, then why worry about it? let them be.

he said you couldn’t fit the rims, nothing about the tires, so both of you fail hard in this thread.

That’s what she said

:lmao :lmao :lmao

update…I threw the lowering springs back on the rear tuesday…car rode like shit. Hitting a small bump sent my spine cracking…I got on the gas from a slow 20 roll and all it did was leave 2 tire marks until I let off the gas…car doesnt hook up for shit with the lowering springs so I took them out and put my stockers back on…much better ride and hooks up much better.

exactly sir the “stretched” tire look is a waste of time effort and money it looks like some ignorant foo said “I want dos reems wit dos tiras” and tried to lower his car and realize “dis wooks perfectly with da 45 degree angle shoulder dos tires give me with dos rims!” :retardclap

funny part is since ony 3/4 of the rim width (tire tread) meets the road, they could of just got the same rim design only less wide!:thumbup

cameo you fail. you didnt even read what i said. stretched tires are done for style not grip. you can’t argue with someone over what looks good so why try?? you’re not going to change anyone’s mind by saying that.

i’m going to have a set of wheels with stretched tires for style, and a set of wheels with fat, sticky tires for performance. best of both worlds.