New wheels..

looks good, id slam the ass end again tho!

you can fit a 9.5 in rim on a civic…ask me how i know…:haha

Very nice, me like.

Me like very much.

Looks really good man.

+1 the fact that theyre convex makes them look shiity…

i like the dish but the whole black on white doesnt do it for me…

the chromes posted before looked 10x better…

good lookin catfish

C5Z wheels>>>>>* on f-body camaros

so you can fit a 285 tire on a civic? show me pics now.

I think im going too now that my tires arent wide enough to rub my fenders.

lol they sure arent ccw’s!

Good dish.

Goes with the general theme of the car.

Peronally, would have rather have had them all black, instead of the polished lip, but it’s not ugly or even bad looking, just a little too much run of the mill.

However still better then any other suggestions in the thread. :thumb

thanks dude…I have always been a fan of the “dish” and these went with my theme even tho im still not down with it. I still need to tint my windows and get black head lights/clear corners

also, I have wanted these wheels for a few years…back when I had my v6. They dont make them all black of else I would have looked into them.

215s bro:lol

I’m not a fan of black wheels, but the dish looks nice on the car. You should drift the car at LVD since your always going sidewayyssss :lol

i think it works on that car. jsut needs to sit a tad lower, thats all. it works well with the whole white with black accents theme overall.

yah im going to put my rear eibach sportline springs back in sometime this week…that will slam the rear level with the front now that I dont hafto worry about wide ass tires rubbing my fenders…

on a side note…Hit the car from a 30 roll in 1st today…no wheel spin at all…hooked and went…shifted to 2nd, little wheel spin and ended with a squeel…the car seemed to accelerate quicker also. I noticed when I was switching the wheels over their was a pretty huge weight difference between the two wheels with the tires on them…I wounder overall how much weight it shed. These tires are Michelen Pilot sports (285-35-18) and seem too hook much much better then the goodyear eagle F1 GS-d3’s (315-35-18) which is kind of weird.

also at 150 mph (dont ask) it was much smoother then my other set.

will you sit it even or are you doing a little bit of a rake to it?

right now it has a rake to it…the rear end sits about 3/4" higher then the front…when I put my lowering springs back on the rear it will sit even.

which pilot sports are they? the pilot sport a/s or the PS2? a PS2 in 285-35-18 is a 400+$ tire.

what sort of wheel gap will you be looking at then?