Newb

+1
I can live without internet forums for the rest of my life. I will just write shit in notepad, then on the next line say how wordpad is so much better.

Hahahaha… welcome to NYS Derek

The chevy fuckin tanker seems like it’ll never die… hint go buy a honda or something, instant anti-chevy

Notepad FTW

hey man

roclife is a fucking joke.

welcome man :wave:

Welcome Aboard :wave:

ROFLMAO

Well I must say that it’s good to see that at least people have a good sense of humor. I never tried to make any trouble over on roclife. My only problem was with one particular member that never even saw my face, and yet continued to harass me to the point where I just stopped visisting Roclife altogether for quite some time. It makes me laugh to see that some people just can’t stop repeating it, but also makes me realize how low some people really are, and that was my biggest issue. To all of you who truefully know me, I am no bad person at all. I come in peace. The End.

who ends a post “the end”?

edit: the end.

better post a W2 so we can determine how much to harass you.

:rofl: ZING!

Who the fuck are all these people posting in the welcome thread with 0 posts, or very low counts…

Roclifers.

I visit the site almost every day I just don’t post unless for some reason I get highly motivated. My post counts on most of the forums I frequent are really low. These sites tend to be very “clicky” and I am not usually one to run about and stir the shit pot amongst a group I don’t know well. :gotme:

welcome i guess…

Not only is mike banned from roclife, but he is an active posting member here.

You am win at internets.

ps - I live with bpants95, and habitually read this forum without posting as well.

Yet you seem quite eager to jump in here and start stirring the pot on some guy that might be trying to start something fresh who hasn’t done anything wrong here.

You are an assclown, and I could care less how much you read the forums. You don’t contribute anything to the site whatsoever, aside from what appears to be drama now.

meh you can think what you want, it’s just the internet.

Are you kidding me? So an intro like that is “starting fresh”? Of course something like that is going to piss people off, I don’t see how responding to it makes someone an assclown but whatever :shrug:

Is burka-burka sticking up for bradpants?

For shame, Steve. For shame.

ps - i stir pots intentionally. you can blame me.

This thread reeks of suck.