Roclife

kinda sucks. ill give it a few more trys but everyone is kinda just Meh over there. maybe im just spoiled by everyones relaxed views over here. ive posted a few times and ive already been bashed and locked and im not even drving nor do i own a pink car.

Take everything from roclife lightly. :slight_smile:

I whore roclife daily and see how they react to new members

You know why im banned form roclife? There was a post “spotted silver 350Z driving down Lindon rd in Fairport, driving like a douche bag” A kid on the site, with a silver 350Z who lives off of lindon is on the site. he says “wasn’t me”.

Every time ive seen the kid driving around (I live in the same town), hes revving at things, doing burnouts, or driving like a douche. so I call him out on his BS. he comes back at me with something like “at least I don’t drive a 16 year old piece of shit, i can afford nice things” which is funny because his dad pays for the car…

So we go back and forth for a few posts untill it gets locked, and I get a PM from cbASS, the power tripping super mod. saying something like “you cant do whatever you want on this fourm blah blah blah.” I told him I didnt care, and that the site is a joke blah blah blah. and now im perma banned. LOL. Roclife and most of the fags that post there are a joke. Its sad too, because there are some cool people on that site too, and I dont even talk to them any more…

i can see that happening.

Agreed, either people are cool or complete douchebags

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p269/chldfknungrnd764/th580779738_m1.gif

Funny. Now since it’s so gay and you hate it… why did you try to make an account like a week or two ago? Then you e-mailed James to activate it, who didn’t, because all you do is create drama nobody wants to deal with.

and dirty, sorry. We typically don’t like it when people come on and say “i am going to just be on here to sell shit, sry.”

someone called down the thunder

you come and say you just want to spam to get access to something. I am probably one of the most laid back mods on that site and I lock something 1 or 2 times a month, I must say I am amazed that you were so hurt by it. I never realized people took the internet soo seriously.

ahh well happy holidays to all!

Oh snap!

its was kind of a joke. i said im not going to lie i need to get my post count up so lets talk about something. i did it in OT and wanted to create an OT convo. i wasnt spamming all kinds of threads and posting garbage… and talk about taking the internet seriously, you locked a thread that hadnt even caused any drama lol. i understand your trying to filter out dbags who are going to spam the classifieds its not like im new to the scene just never post on roclife. but whatever i can shit out 40 post in about 2-3 days. btw dont pm me on Roclife or anything just come over here and rant.

heres the post BTW if anyone wants to read it

need to get my post count up so i can post in the classifieds lol… someone talk to me or something. my hobbies include playing chess collecting stamps pink fluffy stuffed animals (especially teddy bears <3) long walks on the beach and spotting the finest mullets. im also strongly attracted to Amish people (gender is not a factor for the Amish) my dislikes are female body builders, hobos and skinny animals. Discuss.

cbass is right, normally people are cool but sometimes they suck on there and flame hard.

Anyway you posted pictures of your pink e30 so they should be cool to you know

Roclife <3 E30’s
Roclife <3 all things pink

Therefore if A & B are true then C is the result

And C = Pink E30 ftmfw

your forum’s been a long-standing joke on both ubrf.org as well as nyspeed

just so you know

Your mom’s been a long-kneeling bedroom appliance in anybody’s house who has a dollar to spare.

I don’t really care what people say here, there, or anywhere. It’s the internet, you’re a cum stain, get over it.

<3 cass

ps - slip in a puddle of aids

i wont even sign up over there. im not from rochester, i dont live in rochester, i dont care about roclife

Ok, let’s not start shit between forums. Enough is enough.

nobody is starting shit. i posted on nyspeed about roclife, i didnt invite the roclife guys over here to start an ecock fight… like i said they could of pmed me.

Your spelling and punctuation is refreshingly good, so you have one up on Jeg, but your username sucks.

A+ thread

would read again

I love dirty.

Rochester is so…

…Rochester.