newbie...

Sorry, I fixed it…

Thanks man…I personally haven’t been doing much with the caddy lately (busy with other projects), but I think the dash is going in soon. Once we get the dash in, then we can get the motor running & the rest will be easy. I got all the Air Ride wired, already.

He told me you had the 2 ga, we just need to get together.

Thanks, I was on my way to Hybrid, I beleive.

what kinda numbers does it run?

Motor made 505 peak hp & 535 peak tq on Lingenfelter’s dyno 5 years ago when I built it. Lingenfelter did the heads & spec’d the Hyd Roller.

Two years ago, the truck ran a 13.20 @ 105 mph on ET Street Radials , but the clutch was slipping. It previously ran 13.48 @ 109mph with the 'Vette wheels & Nittos. I put in a new SPEC hybrid street clutch last summer, but never raced it. I just finished updating to Gen 7 DFI with sequential port & updated ignition system. Have yet to dyno or race it. It was off the road for the last year because I lost interest in it (I’ve had it 15 years & lost interest before). Planning on getting it tuned soon & making some passes.

After putting the new clutch/new aluminum flywheel in last year, it made 362 wheel hp on Hybrid’s dyno at 9.8 a/f ratio. This is why I upgraded the EFI system. The PC interface went bad & I couldn’t make any changes to the ECM. I am hoping for around 410 - 420 hp at the wheels & high 12s in the 1/4.

we should be a close race then

Whaddya got?

83 chevy truck. carbed 350 vortec with a stock gm lt1 cam. 3500 stall. 13.5@99 last year. gonna put a bigger cam in maybe before winter, and hoping for high 12’s, then maybe spray it and see what breaks

vid from last year
http://media.putfile.com/1358-

nice truck…always go wit the bowtie not the oval

Lookin’ good. Glad to see other trucks on the board.

carry on in the other forums!:blue: