newman

lol. wasn’t my idea.

that is just sad, guys :meh: , but I guess it makes for a good confidence booster for you jerks

nah, it was kind of on accident. but we both thought it was funny once it was happening.

wow, this comment i made ot arcticzap in a IM seems to have sparked quite the thread here…

I passed an orange elise on 219N yesterday. I guess I’ve never really seen one in person. GODDAM those things are small. It looked like a go-cart with aero-cladding. Not bashing, they must be insanely fun to drive, but definitely looks like you don’t get in it but rather put it on.

yeah, my crx is pretty much the slowest car ever. newman was just being nice and said i could take the STi if i wanted to. ofcourse i wasn’t going to pass it up, haha. thanks newman :smiley:

Uncle Benzzzzzzzzz gotta stick together, y0… Who knows when Rice-A-Roni is gonna get all thugged out and take you guys over…

tite. y0.

oh yeah. once you’re in though, it’s actually pretty comfy. the seats are thinly padded, but they did a good job of putting the squishy where you need it.

OMG like this is one of them there conspiracies and such…

I actually just thought they wanted to drive the STi, and Newman didn’t care. But that’s just me. This isn’t high school. Obviously if Newman was out to impress people he would have purchased a 323i and put HRE’s on it.

its weird to see someone ripping on newman for once…

but all he needs to say is that his winter car has like 300hp.

i think his winter car can almost out run the summer car, stright line that is

it did on the way home :smiley:

and that just proves how awesome he really is.

psych

Newman is such a slut. :gay3:

make a thread about it

:suckoff: .

I love lamp.