Newmarket/Aurora Meet and Cruise to Bings

at the back where The Bay or Sears is, not alot of people park there either

i say around the back by the bay too… the west side or of… as far over as you can go lol should we say 930? are we going to squaare one ?? or jsut straight to bings, i wouldnt mind just cruising down the bings.

yea im in for this obv, last year we met in front of zellars, but where ever is cool, well prob cruise to sq1 anyways pre meet cruise, cool when your cruisin with 50+ s chassis,

ciaran you get that problem fixed? i stopped by your work today to say what up but you werent in, gimme a call on the weekend

yeah its all good now. one of the caliper bolts was too long for some reason and it was rubbing the rotor.

i work today at 6, come visit lol

im 50/50 if ill be there, the silvia is running off right now and i’m getting killed with overtime at work… i guess ill know closer to the day.

breaker77 i was chillin with you last friday with the s14 kouki, im 50/50 aswell on whether im going down or not.

k well bing has said that its pretty much a go now.

so you pansies better make up your mind lol

im coming

Im down like a clown charlie brown. breaker pm me what time your gona come scoop me

wat be the official meet time… 930ish?
I be dere ma bruthas

ok,

9:30 am

far back corner of the mall by the houses

my phone number is 905-252-3737 for the peeps that dont have it

if someone could bring a gps or if their phone has that it would awesome.

i have a gps

gps on the phone aswell well be good to go, what about the sq 1 meet, everybody down to pre meet with those guys there?

im along for the ride ill go where
ever

ok cool so the sq meet is going down at 10 am, leaving by 11 sharp, so we should leave newmarket no later then 930 to be on the safe side

ok i be dere pre-9:30…
See u guys there

ill be ther at 915 to leave for 930

ill grab you at around 9