NewMember

Sup everyone? I’ve been lookin’ around on this board for a few days and finally decided to join. My name is Brent and i’m from right around Indiana, PA. I have a '94 red Trans Am. During the weeks i reside down on the island (Neville Island) and go to Bobby Mo.
As for what is done to my car, i dunno. I bought it used and it runs pretty well. ask weaves. I’ve added CAI, Borla exhaust (wide open of course) and had the PCM tuned. The car apparently has a cam, but don’t know what size or what else has been done - prev owner was in Texas. <-- any help in trying to figure out what cam is in it would be greatly appreciated that’s for sure.
Anyhow, just thought i’d say Hi and if anyone wants to meet up sometime, lemme know

Later

Oh and i forgot… as for interests… i’m not much for the “fart” mufflers (as i call them) that i see all around the place - I love American muscle. But i can say i’d settle for a german car … the Porche Carerra GT.
I’m really into bikes too… sportbikes and motocross
my dream = brand new Yamaha R1

got a sportbike for sale? i’m lookin to buy … doesnt matter what manufacturer. preferrably not Kawi tho.

welcome

some of us are a hop and skip and jump away from neville island

welcome :cool:

welcome:beer:

Welcome.

If you have a dial indicator, you can figure out the lift on your cam.

oh really? where do you live? would you mind helpin me out?

how does that work? will it work even tho the PCM has already been tuned and all?

[fart muffler owner] welcome [/fart muffler owner]

its clapping not farting :slap:

my muffler is clapping?

hey welcome, i am from robinson and i just graduated from RMU… do you live on campus?

No, i live down on Neville Island. not far from the RMU island sports complex

cool cool… we will have to organize a meet up in robinson some time during the week

yea, definitely

hey whats up brent!! its me schmidt from lt1tech.com!!! glad to see you joined the site!!! i wanna see ur car

welcome

hello!

hey welcome man i met you at rmu not to long ago i’m the kid with the white t/a with black wheels. cya around campus.

Yea, we’ll have to meet up sometime. I work on campus Mon-Wed all day when i’m not in class. I work for the IT department. My office is to the left after Hale 307, right before you open the door to the other two computer labs. If you turn in there, there are two offices… mines the one on the left. If the door is open, i’m prolly there. See ya later

sounds good man, ill stop by some time