NEWS: Federal refines the SS-595 into the "595" and releases a new tire!

I’ve got word from my supplier and other sources that Federal has now refined the Federal SS-595 and changed the name to “595”.

From Federal’s site:
Federal’s extremely successful UHP, the former ss595, has been repositioned and renamed simply as the 595. Slight technical changes have been made by FTC to the tire to suit the purposes and take the abuse of drifting competition.

They will also be releasing the Federal 595EVO in more sizes and will be tested on August 24th at Horse Thieft Mile.

They are currently only available in 3 sizes in 20". The prices of those 3 sizes are VERY VERY competitive like the “SS-595”.

Stay tuned! I’m definitely looking forward to seeing how these 595EVO tires hold up.

Ya I’m kind of excited to try some 595 rs for fronts

Whats yours pricing on those?

eh Samson, maybe I could reach you this way LOL … Whats ur pricing for Federal 595’s & Falken FK-452’s … let’s say size would be 215/55/R16 … I saw on www.phase2motortrend.com that a Federal Tire 595 with the size of 215/55/R16 is $75 … now is that Canadian or American? Is that an old price or an up-2-date price?

they’re sellin the Federal 595’s with the size of 215/55/R16 on www.frsport.com for $77 each … eh samson how much can u sell one of these for or a set of four?

a $75 tire from P2M will be more than $150 landed per tire in CDN$

Yeah Samson, are you responding to PM’s still??

PM’ed :slight_smile:

any news on these?