next fall im all done

looks like next fall ill be officially married ,i have been with the same girl forever, 2 kids and so on i think its time .i man really who else is gonna put up with me and all my shit and such ,basically lettin you guys know that ill need you all to stop telling your hot friends that im single and sexy ,now ill be sexy and married:lol

cumgrats

lock 1

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/kramerbuccs24/shift/Depression-Dog-Be-PJB-Never-have-fu.jpg

congrats

In for being in the wedding. :lol

congrats, deff will be a good wedding

congrats also

no you fucks aint gonna be IN the wedding but for the party afterwords hell yeah ,ill get a place and have burnout contests there and shit

lol that sounds like FUN! Congrats bro!

In for the bachelor party.

Yea wtf I want in on free booze

im not doin no dildo eatin at the batch party ,if you have been to one ya know what i mean

You fail sir

ill let you eat it then i know how much ya love rubber dicks

Nope you fail

So she finally talked you into it? I remember being on the phone and you saying she was looking at rings on the computer.

Are you gonna try to get it on CMT’s My Big Redneck Wedding? Seems like youre already planning stuff that would go on that show like the burnouts.

Congrats…

I will pop tires for u, Its only right…

it is what it is ,shit ill be hammered doin burnouts in whatever im drivin and if i have a limo ill be oilin up the tires to get it goin

• rep :lol

I wont be any where near you seeing as how you are a huge dick