NIB IPOD touch 16g 2nd gen

I broke my old touch so they gave me a new one on warrenty… I just got the palm pre so I don’t need it (actually, depends on how long I go before throwing the pre through a window)

$250

Retail is over $300

Do you have any accessories for it? I am new to apple(been a hater for life) but i’m thinking about breaking down and getting one of these

I paid for a ton of applications but unfortunately they stick with my account and don’t stay with the ipod when you sync it… So no, I don’t. Sorry

If you are going to get an apple product the touch is the one to get, online browsing, games, useful apps, music, video… all for $250 and no monthly rate is tough to beat.

deleted (I won’t crap on Mafdarks thread =) )

WTF is going on here today.

299+ tax.

i was the same way…then got the touch 2nd gen, and prob one of my favorite things i now own lol.

GLWS…great price and awesome mp3 players

internet access with no fee? do pay at all to go online with it?

as long as you are in a place that has wifi…ur good to go. no paying anything to go online.

damn! I want to wait til tomorrow to see what apple comes out with for the next gen iTouch, I heard it is suppose to have a camera and more memory, still interested in this tho depending on what the new one is/cost

lol…camera wouldnt be a deal breaker for me since i have a good one on my phone now. but the price for the 3rd gen will prob be nuts.

well i know they usually up grade the memory for each level of the ipod when they have a new gen come out so if they do this again, maybe i’ll get the low end one because it will have enough memory for me, the current low end of 8g is too low for me, 16g is my min.
plus the camera on my phone blows and works when it wants too lol. but i’m waiting more for the possible memory upgrade than the camera

Looks like the new one only added 64 size and voice control.

If anyone is still inetered make me an offer.

The new one is “50% faster” as well. Well the 32gb and 64gb versions are anyhow. And the 32gb now goes for $299 so 2x the storage and 2x the speed and voice control for $50 bucks more than your previous price.

http://store.apple.com/us/product/FB531LL/A?mco=Nzk2MjIyOA
You can get a refurb from Apple with the full 1 year warranty for $199.

I dunno…I’ll lowball and say $150?

i wouldnt let this go for anything under $200 if its NIB.

just sayin…

just ebay that shit :slight_smile:

$200 is retail value for a unit (though refurbed) with a full 1 year warranty…so as good as NIB. TBH I prefer Apple refurbs over new because any likely issues were already had and are now fixed. They have an EXCELLENT refurb program.

By the time you relist 3x due to non paying asshats and pay ebay and paypal fees CL is the way to go I think. Or sell to me. :stuck_out_tongue:

anyone who buys it from him for 250 ill jailbreak it for ya so u can get free apps :slight_smile: stop lowballing on a good product

brand new 8gb is now $200…there is no 16gb…

I don’t think they have changed the hardware at all…3.0 upgrade is $10 though

LOL. I love how there are so many different perceptions of fair value.
Some compare to a new generation 8gb.
Some compare to the identical model refurb.
Some compare to the new 32gb.

I prefer to compare what the same amount of $ will bring me. For $200 you can get a new 8gb whimpy ass thing OR the same 16gb refurb with a full 1 year warranty. For nearly what the OP was originally listing this at you can now get a 32gb with 2x the speed and voice command.

If you guys want to put in offers do so…I put in my bid. $200 is fair value IMO…but I don’t buy at retail or fair value. I’m a bargain shopper. :wink:

anyone can do the upgrade for free. just download the 3.0 iswp file and when in itunes hold down shift and hit upgrade and select your downloaded 3.0 file

first person to offer 225 gets it