Nice Nissan's FS in Canada

These are some links to some rare cars for sale in Canada. If anyone else wants to contribute, by all means:

1998 240sx for $35,000 in Sask:
HERE

1995 240sx for $27,000 in BC:
HERE

1995 240sx for $21,000 in Sask:
HERE

1989 Skyline GTS-T for $18,900 in BC:
HERE

1989 Skyline GTS-T for $17,000 in Calgary:
HERE

1996 300ZX TT for $40,000 in Calgary:
HERE

1994 300ZX Convertible TT for $30,000 in BC:
HERE

#1 of 2 in Canada” LMAO! How the hell would they know that they have the first (of only two?) TT swap in a convertible in Canada? Of course its possible, but how would they know for sure??

Reminds me of that post on beyond.ca where the guy said here’s the first supercharged 350Z in Calgary… when actually it wasn’t. :roll:

Those be some expensive ass cars!

So I’m driving down St.A trail today coming home after my last exam and I look over at that shitty ass car lot by timmys and thre is a 240sx BUT not just any 240, This is a 97-98!!! So i pull over and check it out. It has 177,000km on it, some after market goodies like a dvd player and it’s only $9,900!!! I almost lost it. The funny thing is that the guy there said it was a 95?? He say the car is local but I have never seen it. Does anyone know anything about this car? Is it a 95 with a front conversion or a newer 240? I forgot to check the VIN. He said the car is the owners neighbors and they just got it.

Just open the door and on the drivers side there should be a plate there. :wink:

waht color? if its gold it is a 95 with a 97 front end and an auto :? but nice car tho. he has DVD player, HKS muffler and K&N intake

I think west coast motors is owned by JDC’s dad. The car in SK used to be Valirianus Lam’s it has gone through at least two sets of hands after his. The only that intrigues about the car is the OS Giken gear set in the tranny.

Ya,thats the one. It looked sharp.

yea its a nice car but has been banged on so many time its not funny. i personally would not buy it because of all the shit i have seen done to it. about 6 months ago he got an offer for 22 but decided to keep it. so for 9 rite now seems fishy. its a beautiful car tho.

These are some links to some rare cars for sale in Canada. If anyone else wants to contribute, by all means:

1998 240sx for $35,000 in Sask:
HERE

1995 240sx for $27,000 in BC:
HERE

1995 240sx for $21,000 in Sask:
HERE

1989 Skyline GTS-T for $18,900 in BC:
HERE

1989 Skyline GTS-T for $17,000 in Calgary:
HERE

1996 300ZX TT for $40,000 in Calgary:
HERE

1994 300ZX Convertible TT for $30,000 in BC:
HERE

#1 of 2 in Canada” LMAO! How the hell would they know that they have the first (of only two?) TT swap in a convertible in Canada? Of course its possible, but how would they know for sure??

Reminds me of that post on beyond.ca where the guy said here’s the first supercharged 350Z in Calgary… when actually it wasn’t. :roll:

Those be some expensive ass cars!

So I’m driving down St.A trail today coming home after my last exam and I look over at that shitty ass car lot by timmys and thre is a 240sx BUT not just any 240, This is a 97-98!!! So i pull over and check it out. It has 177,000km on it, some after market goodies like a dvd player and it’s only $9,900!!! I almost lost it. The funny thing is that the guy there said it was a 95?? He say the car is local but I have never seen it. Does anyone know anything about this car? Is it a 95 with a front conversion or a newer 240? I forgot to check the VIN. He said the car is the owners neighbors and they just got it.

Just open the door and on the drivers side there should be a plate there. :wink:

waht color? if its gold it is a 95 with a 97 front end and an auto :? but nice car tho. he has DVD player, HKS muffler and K&N intake

I think west coast motors is owned by JDC’s dad. The car in SK used to be Valirianus Lam’s it has gone through at least two sets of hands after his. The only that intrigues about the car is the OS Giken gear set in the tranny.

Ya,thats the one. It looked sharp.

yea its a nice car but has been banged on so many time its not funny. i personally would not buy it because of all the shit i have seen done to it. about 6 months ago he got an offer for 22 but decided to keep it. so for 9 rite now seems fishy. its a beautiful car tho.