Nice or Rice...

fuck off twAtstain

that’s the way it goes

lets creat amg thingsagobagigs realtating to dsm’s

A ss
M unchin
G iggas

…thas all i got right now dnk owns m3

i think it would look better if you shaved the letters off the valve cover, right now it just looks too jumbled for my taste

Fuck off.

the AMG Galant is part of dsm history, so I would say you can display it. Thats part of the fun of having a 4g63, a motor that’s been poked and prodded by so MANY diffrent auto makers you get to pick from a lot of diffrent OEM parts from Hyundai to Amg when doing a build

Meh, I passed on it.

-TJ

If you’re not driving the AMG Galant or at least using the actual AMG version of that motor then really it’s not any different than other riced out parts. Just because Spoon has built a honda motor doesn’t mean a Spoon valve cover belongs on your Integra, even if it’s the same motor they started with. IMO it’s weak to put it on a car unless yours is the real deal.

limp dick

Ok so hyundai had noting to do with my car, however I have a hyundai valver cover on the car. Because its not a real deal hyundai, Is this rice?

Keep in mind the hyundai version of the 4g63 valve cover is a better quality revised version that is less prone to cracking and is far less cash ($20) campared to a revised version now avaiable from mitsu’ ($335)

You’re all fucking ricers

You’re a ricer, you twat.