Nike Bauer One95 Skates Size 9.5 D

I have had these skates for a little under 2 years, I loved the shit out of them. They are awesome skates in great shape. They have a 3 bake life and only have been once. I removed the regular tongues and there are Graf tongues in them and I love them even more. But I got new skates for my birthday and don’t need these anymore. I have found them on clearance for $450 so ill put these up for $150 obo. Pm or post questions and offers. Thanks
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o163/steve2k1116/get-atd.jpg
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o163/steve2k1116/get-attachmentaspx-4.jpg

nice skates. and I believe these have a 2 or 3-bake lifeline so the new owner should be in good shape. better than what you’ll get new for that price…

yep they have a 3 bake life and only have been once. thanks man

Bomb ass skates for the money, glws.

Just curious, where do you you skate usually?

thanks, i play for niagara university

Club or D1?

Under Dave Burkholder?

hell no, d1 club. i couldnt take playing ncaa hockey at the d1 or d3 level, i wanted to enjoy my entire college experience. not wake up at 7am everyday for practice. to much commitment for me at my point in life.

bummmp someone buy these

We are friends with Dave’s family/ work with them so, we are usually at a few Niagara games every year…Anyway GLWS.

Haha, I played for Fredonia. We played you guys on multiple occasions, if I recall we even took a few W’s suckaaa. lol. What year are you?

Oh yeah, and for those not in the know, these are top of the line skates right here at a deep discount. You’d be a fool not to buy them.

damn, wish they were a little smaller.

GLWS

7am practices? I know every team is different but I always thought afternoons were the norm for practices. We always had mid or late afternoon practices at Cortland (D-III). Either way, it is a big commitment but I had a blast. Nice skates for sure, I may check these out if you still have them in a few weeks.

thanks for all the kind words guys,

what size shoe are you?

bummmp

bummmp

bummmp price drop to $125

If anyone goes to great skate and buys skates for $150 before you buy these your an idiot… smoking deal GLWS

thanks bud

I have such shitty bauer’s right now that I don’t even know the size. All the tags are gone. But if these are still around 2 weeks from now when I’m in town, I’ll definitely want to try them on.

What shoe size do you wear? Most of my shoes are 9.5-10, and my current skates are 8.5 I think, but they’re SUPER tight. If these fit me I want them.