Nikon D90 Body with Grip + more

EDIT: SOLD

Was going to sell my whole package, but decided to just part with the body only. No lens included. No more Testing Waters.

D90 Body in MINT condition. Babied!
Vertical battery grip with 2 batteries
original Nikon strap
Body cap
Battery charger
Box (kit box)
any and all software, manuals, cables etc.

I just checked the EXIF data on the last pic taken and the shutter count is 5127. This is barely broken in!! Nikon has this being tested for over 100k actuations! Its less than a year old and in perfect shape.

again, no memory card or lenses included.

Price for everything is $650 cash and firm. I have seen bodies without grips do more on ebay, so I think its priced fair. Looking to move this asap so i can get my upgrade.

will not hold…first with cash gets it.

edit: here is a pic of everything you get.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a72/frogiiie/IMG_0692.jpg

holy fucking good price. if i had the cash laying around i’d pick this up in a heart beat. GLWS.

Oh dip. I want this. Unfortunately, I need to buy text books still. We’ll see how much i have left, after.

better hurry…i got it listed everywhere and getting bunches of hits

part without the grip?

rather not break up the package right now…its a Zeikos brand grip anyway, you wouldn’t be saving that much. It fits and functions perfectly.

edit: added pic to OP

REALLY want this, but i cant justify it now. i would need to sell my d50 first anyway.

bump…shocked i still have this. tons of interest but no money.

PMd

replied.

just a heads up to others…Price of $650 is firm. I will not budge. Its more than a fair price.

SOLD!