Nikon SB-600 Flash, Like New

Just like the title says, comes complete with all manuals, pouch, box etc. Everything but the batteries. Perfect, like new condition, used only a few times.

$200

Im not trying to crap on your thread or anything, but I just wanted to let you know that you might want to adjust your price lower a little bit. The Nikon SB-600 flash is only $219.99 brand new at Best Buy. That’s their in-store price as well, not just an online price. I just bought one from the Best Buy in Greece N.Y. before Christmas.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Nikon+-+SB-600+Speedlight+External+Flash+Unit/6708878.p?id=1083713435259&skuId=6708878

Again, im NOT trying to crap on your FS thread, or be an a$$hole or anything like that. Just wanted to share that with you before some a$$hole does come in here and crap on it with full intentions of bashing the thread because of price.

Goodluck with your sale, and BUMP!

fair enough…i looked at a few places online and it was around $289ish…so if BB has it for $219…after tax or shipping…comes in around $239…so $200 is new price. its practically brand new.

you can get a refurbished(like new) one online for 209…

bought mine a couple years ago for 215…eh

Looking at egay, there are tons of used ones in this price range and refurbs for more. I think it’s priced fair. is it a stellar deal? no. can someone save a few $ on something that is as good as new? yes. If someone wanted to make a serious offer, i would listen, but i don’t need to sell this and i don’t need money.

if this is still around i may be contacting you in a week or two.

Great seller here

I’de rather spend $20 more on this and get it from him because I know that it would be a smooth sale, and that the product is as-described. :tup:

no prob pirite…

thanks boardjnky! You would actually be spending $20 less with me though :stuck_out_tongue:

Bump!