ninety1two40 gettin' physical with some pavement...

True, just looks odd in a still picture to me

Already fapped twice…

If anyone has seen a rigged drift shot please post an image or at least let me know… I would like to think kbb and I came up with an original idea

Always liked this one- I think its a few months old from Mayday Garage

Probably not :lol I get out of work at 6AM that morning. I have the worlds worst work schedule for the next few weeks lol

I can’t wait to see the high-res of yours and the other shots of the building that Steve didnt back in stealth mode style :ninja

Yea man, we can figure something out. Dans gotta come too lol. :excited

I was thinking of you during the shot, Mr. Fizzle. :lol

Ballz deep son. Ballz deep.
Dans version of my shot will make mine look like ass lol

To get a true “drift” shot you would either have to mount the rig and have the car actually drift - which I am not about to risk my camera equipment for lol. Or do a multiple exposure shot, one with the road going the same direction as the front wheel, then another of the car sideways, and possibly another for tire smoke, etc. I tried an edit with the wheel turned and it looks odd being that the front tire is going against the motion blur of the pavement, like the car is pushing the front.

Having Steve launch his car into a rolling burnout while standing at the end of a pole attached to the car is quite interesting. A lot shit going on at once; tires smoking, shit is vibrating, turbz spooling…mix a hot blonde in there somewhere and I’m in heaven.

could mount the rig to a chase car, still a risk… but maybe less so

I totally understand that its VERY hard to do.
A lot of people questioned the photographer for Mayday, saying it wasn’t a real rig shot.

http://maydaygarage.com/2010/05/25/random-snap-drifting-rig-shot/
^Link has a video showing the rig^

Massive props to you guys though. With the investment of the rig/cam/lens you ballers
use, its CRAZY to put it in the line of a stray pebble :lol.

On top of that, the shot must be VERY hard to get just right. Vibration/movement on
top of everything else must make this near impossible. +rep to steve/kbb/cfd, these pics
will be all over the 'net in no time !

This shot was my first to be Explored on Flickr; #366 for May 25th: Explore | Flickr (half way down the page) There are only 500 picked each day out of the millions of photos on Flickr (about 4500 uploaded a minute) Pretty cool! :excited

not on that page budday :frowning:

wow just got home and watched that … i like our way of doing things better … geezus those guys are nuts

KBB are you going to this, ill be there with a yellow m3 and the driver lol

SICK PIC

hahaha jim you are a fool … if we werent trying to plan so many shoots your schedule would probably be more free lol

You’re probably right, Dan. Next year I might step away from it all together and just do a few upon request. I miss doing landscape/city shots…so much easier :lol

NICEEEE

…on behalf of the 518 car scene i am gonna say nooooooooooooooo don’t leave us yo!!! btw i sent you an email jim…dan u want in on a shoot with my s4 and a model?

im for pix of said model!

Not a leave but a break, kind of shooting under the radar. Of course I’ve said that before and here I am lol.

I’ll check my email. I’m actually having fun shooting with someone else. Model + S4 = win :excited

:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja:ninja I saw that building and I had to do it. I took a cell pic of it and that came out good! I cant imagine the final picture from Dan!!

dont count on that being the money shot … i have 2 others that will take the cake … and 1 that will take the cake … throw it … and then run it over with itself

Oh shit son :lol

POST THE FRICKEN PICS FUCK