Nissan 240sx S13 (SR20DET) trade for a mint 99'-01' Prelude

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model:Nissan 240sx (s13)
Asking Price:10,000 $ (OBO)
Condition: Great/Used
Mileage: 172xxx KM
Contact Info: Send PM or email at ox_alpha@hotmail.com
Description:

I’m selling my 92 Nissan 240SX (S13). The car is in very good condition inside and out. No rust on the body and frame/under body is in great shape. No holes, etc. The reason why I’m selling my car is because I’m currently looking for a daily all year round car that is good on gas. The car has 172xxx km and around 90xxx on the SR20 black top engine. I was hoping to track this car for the summer, but I’m currently running out of funds. My asking price is $10,000 or best offer. Price is negotiable. No reasonable offers will be refused. I’m willing to trade for a mint 99’-01’ Honda Prelude. Please email me at ox_alpha@hotmail.com if you wish to contact me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No test pilots! Test drive only for serious buyers, please! I don’t have plenty of time to waste.

Car specs:
-SR20DET black top
-T25 garrett turbo (boost currently set on 7psi)
-Front mount intercooler
-Koyo rad (brand new, just installed last month)
-After market blow off valve
-Hardrace JDM engine and transmission mounts (new, just installed last Nov)
-Magnaflow exhaust
-SAFCII (needs tuning for a higher boost set up)
-Stewart Warner boost, oil, and air/fuel ratio gauges
-Momo tuner black steering wheel (new)
-5 Zigen FN01RC 17” wheels with falken tires

Pros:
Car is in great shape, looks good, clean body, mint frame, pulls hard and strong. Fast and a very fun car to drive.

Cons:
No a/c, alarm don’t work anymore, and SAFC needs tuning.

Thanks for looking,
Mark

nice… mahk

I’ll vouch for this car… it’s in great condition and the seller took very good care of it… never pushed beyond it’s limit…GL with the sale bro.