no comment...you guys will have plenty

Originally posted by TwoForty
i have a comment! why didnt this kinda thing happen with my friends moms when i was growing up!:smiley:

just ask 97greengtp mom about me and herā€¦ id go over and get a JUST out of the shower theme kicking and the best part was nobody would be home and sheā€™d invite me in!!!

hahahah:naughty: :boink :bj: :beer:

I remember hearing that shit when it happendā€¦LMAO I;m with victor, for the friends anyways if she was a Milf it would be all coolā€¦

ā€œDue you remember at your 15th B-day your mom gave me some beer and a hand jobā€ā€¦ :rofl:

That dude would have to look for foster partents on the other side of the worldā€¦lol

i saw the mom on the news. she was trashy ass hell but some of you guys would hit it.

Originally posted by peterock17
i saw the mom on the news. she was trashy ass hell but some of you guys would hit it.

thats signature material

ROFL:D :cool:

Patricia M. Johnson, 34, of 832 Lyle Drive

PiTTspeed Road trip gang bang. :cool: :hitit:

Originally posted by 1320
wow, im glad brokeasskoreanā€™s mom is finally going to see some jailtime for that.

I was waiting for this postā€¦

:rofl:

Originally posted by Darkstar
I was waiting for this postā€¦

:rofl:

she have an address too?

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
whoever wrote that needs shot. ā€¦ ,police said. was in like every fuckin sentenceā€¦ i read half of it and got tired of police said.

it came up 20 times. thats exactly what i was thinking when i was reading it. i was putting in my own comments. ā€œthis writer sucksā€ police said.

Originally posted by peterock17

LMFAO! that is fuckin great!:rofl::rofl:

pics please

iā€™ll try to find a pic.