NO HOMO!

QFT thank god. 101.1/93.7 is not rap, its pussy music for 14 year old girls.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a263/mjsaurus/PIC-0035.jpg

biggies house in '06. completely off topic but makes the thread better.

if u dont kno what it is, then i wouldnt criticize rap…

its underground shit that rappers do, that actually is more for themselves, they lay freestyles down on known beats… as opposed to cds that they make for money… for example, Lil wayne needs some more money to buy something new that he wants, so he produces an addicting song towards teenagers…

edit: imwithstupid… wats QFT

LOL that is amazing.

you must not like rap at all. the lyrics you think he said because hes gay in the OP is meant to be funny shit. Like, imagine just talking shit like that to some slut = funny.

QFT = quoted for truth

where did you get that i was criticizing rap?

I love lil wayne (apparently only his UNCOOL above ground stuff, though)

i just thought it was funny that he said NO HOMO.

its not that its uncool, well, here.

www.mixtapetorrent.com

go there and download some of the mixtapes called “waynes world”… he put out 7 of them, all with this dude (some of you may know) Mike Pratt from Buffalo… download one or all of those, preferably #7 because its pretty fresh, listen to it, and you will agree that its the best shit ever. if you really enjoy rap, you’ll switch from albums to mixtapes REAL quick… and usually, all their hot tracks from the albums are included on the mixtapes anyway, so its win-win.

mixtapes = more addicting than drugs IMO. Young Dro just put one out recently and it was pretty dope… called “I am legend” in case you like him too

no alot of his above ground stuff is good… but his earlier year shit, back when cashmoneyrecords first came out… but No Homo is a big thing now adays… Dipset(Juelz) says it alot too… u just post alot of criticizing threads so i figured thats what this was meant for…

This thread sucks almost as much as lil wayne.

www.datpiff.com

I agree, but I dont think you know more about rap than 99.9% of NYspeed. I think it goes…Tupac, wayne, big, jayz

thats all hogshit…

BIG>Tupac>Wayne>Jay-Z

when big and tupac were rapping it was a different sound and a different style…you cant compare the 2 different styles…on a scale of popularity, its def big and tupac only because they gots shot… and i still dont believe tupac is dead…that mother fucker releases a new cd every year!

Download any of his drought mixtapes. wayne is awesome.

American Rap is bullshit anyways.
In other countrys the top artists are the most talented, not the most marketable.
Its a joke over here, plenty of people WAYYYYYYY better have alot less fame.
Rugged man > Cage > Eminem

But when it comes to making any money it goes Eminem > Cage > rugged man
Even BIGGIE said Rugged man is a serious problem and could have Changed the game if he wanted too.
They did a song together.

dirty crusty.Bitches don’t like me RUGGED MAN

im personally a fan of blackstar, jedi mindtrix, any mos def/talib…non-phixion is pretty sweet as well…with the exception of mos def/talib they’re all underground shit…Ill Bill from non-phixion is the rapper necro’s brother (necro doesnt really count as a real rapper in my eyes, but hey lol)

listen to i shot reagan and black helicopters by non-phixion that shits pretty intense…

lol at “above ground”. you guys must have meant mainstream. Da Drought mixtapes are def ill. also as with any other genre or subculture of music the unknown/underground is where its at, but you also must not forget that all of the mainstream artists started UG. and Ineedacar, thats a pretty bold statemeant you made there. 10-15 mixtapes dont even drop that hot unless you are downloading shitmixes. and if you have to download that much than obviously you were not that well versed to begin with and youre just trying to keep up with the legit.

Jedi mind tricks is ill

Listen to uncommon valore off thier last album, first verse is vinnie paz, then the rest is R.a the rugged man

Its fucking insane.

:word:

lil wayne has a million mix tapes… and is featured on many…

LOL wow you have a mighty high image of yourself i have been listening to wayne for years your one of the humps that just relized how good he is. I agree he is proplly the best making albums right now but biggie pac jay-z nas and em would crush him, but as of right now he is the best and continues to put out hot shit on allmost a weekly basis

ineedacar clearly forgot about nas which is one of the best rappers in the game