NO HOMO!

Ow…Uh huh…No Homo… young moola Baby
I say he so sweet make her wanna lick the wrapper
So I let her lick the rapper

ughhhh.

fail

No homo? The dude has braids. He takes it up the ass in the closet all night long.

lol

He has dreads. Lil Wayne >

shawty wanna thug
bottles in da club
shawty wanna hump
u know i like to touch ya lovely lady lumps

QFT except biggie but he’s dead

this is the best song! i love the beat to it, cant wait to hear the remixes.

Wait, so you think lil’ wayne is better than Tupac, Big L, Big Pun, amongst a ton of other names? Just because he has hot beats doesn’t make him a good rapper.

static major( the briaded black dude ) passed after that video, he wrote that song and like 7 of aaliyah’s hits

Back it up like burp burp… WTF lol

************** and bands that wear girls jeans w/ long hair r sweet??

that shit sucks worse than my hangover.

the tribe > *

lol I assure you, “beats” have nothing to do with why i said that… I know more about hip hop than probably anyone on here… most of lil waynes best shit is on wack beats that im positive 99.9% of the people on here haven’t heard, unless you download 10-15 new mixtapes EVERY day like I do… wayne rarely has a SUPER FIRE beat but hes fucking nasty, all day, every day. I hate when people listen to 93.7 and buy rappers cds at best buy and think they know fucking anything about hip-hop. The shit on the radio and the cd’s in big stores like that is about 8% of rap as a whole, and i’m sure you haven’t heard DICK other than songs of albums like the carter, the carter II, like father like son… because I have about 28 lil wayne albums on my computer alone and I know I deleted a shitload of them not too long ago, and people I know personally that are HUGE into rap have only heard shit off about 3-4 of the cds…

but back to your original question, yes, wayne is better than all those people you said. order:

1. BIG
  2. Wayne
  3. Tupac
  4. Jay-z

Big Pun and Big L weren’t like legendary rappers, they were just good. But as far as CONSTANTLY coming up with new, hot shit? big and wayne hold the crown. the only reason I put tupac before jay is because if tupac was still alive, he’d have a bigger empire than jay does now.

“im best rapper alive, since the best rapper retired” … - and jay-z agreed

Maybe Big L would have been constantly coming up with up the new hot shit…but he got killed :lol:

this post hurts my head.

:lol: im saying as far as when they were alive, they didn’t WOW anyone with almost every song, where as cats like big did

im actually on the smae page as u… i have millions of lil wayne mixtapes…the only good things of rap now adays is mixtapes…

anyways, Big L wasnt famous for his raps, but for his freestyles… for example… Jay-Z and Big L - 7 Minute Freestyle

edit: on to the best rapper alive, since the best rapper retired quote… thats more related towards the amount of material that they came out with… but i will say, Lil WAyne is going way down hill, all his 08 shit involves that tpain bullshit voice… 07 wayne mixtapes are where its at

wtf is a mixtape?