eminems new album

anyone have it? what do you think of it? I think songs 1-8 are kinda lame…but he really turns it up and goes back to his old style from songs 10-24.

Good album, had it for a month now

will listen again

I think its a great album, had it since shady had it cuz he sent me the link LOL

going to buy it when i get back… to support sales…

I like all the songs heard the whole album about 40+ times through

Bests songs are def underground… beautiful …to me… really like the emotion in both songs !

alot of criticism for his slim shady cartoonish style but i think from a skill / creative standpoint those songs are awesome, i was always a fan of his more deep and serious stuff however, but you cant ignore skill

underground is insane!!!

the song with dre is sick too.

Beautiful is great as well.

not sure what number or the name of the song but the one where he sells his soul to the devil is insane too.

yea the dre song wasnt bad

DAYMMM BITCHEZZZ hahahaha love that

underground or some song he goes

“all my west side bitches throw it up !! put a balloon in your pussy , queef and blow it up” i always laugh when i hear that

underground was great because alot of people, mainly those who dont know shit about hip hop in general, wanna say “oh he fell off, hes nothing like he used to be” so i think it was a great song to prove that he can still rip that shit up like no other…

but as time moves on u gotta change up your shit for sure thats why snoop/jay z lasted so long and… hammer didnt LOL

PM link to MEz.

Ohyea and talkin about dre im gonna be honest, hes a great rapper and all but the fact that his album is going on 8 - 9 years delayed… th anticipation and now expections due to hype are so large and so high that i KNOW he wont fill them… this is for sure , eminem couldnt get away with doing something like that, and he is a much better rapper, so i doubt dre will be able to live up to the hype… i think its gonna be a sick album but not the “album to end all” like its put out to be

ahhhhh i had it in my bookmark, they had it up for a few weeks but its now removed LOL

check isohunt.com

actually no go out and buy it , you live in america ! its like 15 bucks or w/e dont be cheap

LOL @ your sig hahaa

well look at how well Lil wayne is doing and I FUCKING hate him…he doesnt make music and shouldnt be a artist

It seems like people seem to forget what good music is no and days. What LIL wayne does isnt music, its jibberish

eminem is music. I feel like he was reaching out to both crowds that like the jibberish type or rap and then the old from the heart insane stuff like from his marshal mathers LP

IMO, dre blows as a rapper.

Dre is an incredibly talented producer, like, on another level. He needs to stick to that. Same with Timbaland.

yah its 15$ on I -Tunes.

Gotta disagree here too, Wayne has been rapping since he was like 6. He has more talent than ANYONE in the game right now. There’s a reason he is on top of the rap game for the last year and a half. He stole the show from 50. When 50 cent is scared of your talent, you know you are doing it big.

Dre usually comes out with a few great songs…all the rest are so so…it seems like all the songs he comes out with, that feature eminem are his killers.

That’s because he produces eminems stuff and is much better at it, eminem isn’t anything special either I dont think. I was never blown away by his abilities. Some of his songs are out there.

50 cent sucks. Hes only as big as he is, because someone bigger (eminem) made him that way. 50 cent sucks.

LLoyd banks on the other hand should get away from G-unit because hes way above all of their levels…very talented and we dont get to see it much because hes limited in the G-unit studio. He’s sick.

I guess its all how you look at lil wayne. I have never bought his album and never plan on it. My girlfriend feels the same way…but on the other hand my sister loves him. His music on the radio is enough to make me shake my head and dis belief that someone that makes no sence half the time is so famous.

I feel like he just blurts out shit because he can rhyme it, when it makes no sence what so ever.

where as eminem says shit, has 100% meaning and it flows great. THAT is a great artist.

I have discogaphy collections on eminem, jay z, 50, tupac and dre, and yea eminems collection by far is the best IMO hes the best to ever have done this rap thing…

one thing i wanna say tho dude is that, with music and any other type of art you will never get too far with the argument that someone sucks , in this situation that wayne doesnt know how to makemusic, if that was the case he wouldnt of had such success… im not disagreeing with you

but i think people are using music for different purposes and some people look for certin things in music, for me im more about the lyrics and clarity of them, then the flow is a close second etc

waynes lyrics for the most part are not exactly clear but his writing has stepped up for sure, wether or not he uses a ghost writter or co writer isnt the question its still obvious hes done something right…

IMO eminem is the best rapper in my opinion, for the music i like and listen to… however i dig alot of waynes shit, tho im not riding his dick like most people are… so many people are on his dick and dont even know shit about hip hop

not blows… go look at benzino… he blows as a rapper…fat joe blows as a rapper… dre is ok but i hear ya, timbaland and dre stick with producing they are like gods in that area…

it takes a out there artist to make it huge. IF all artists were on the same level, music would be boring and we would get tired of it.

I agree with you on the little wayne subject. I guess you could say I listen to lyrics as well and I Dont “like” little wayne because half the time he has me scratching my head saying what?

supports my opinion that dre is OK and doesnt blow as a rapper but hes a better producer

thats the only issue i have with eminem, so many people take him wrong and dont respect his talent because 9/10 hit songs he makes are comedy songs that sound totally rediculous …

you havent heard enough of his more serious stuff, if you take a look at his work from an authors point of view, look at the way he creates his songs and structures his thoughts and lyric… u would have to agree its truely amazing work

banks flow and voice is awesome… however back before 02/03 banks and yayo IMO were more “hungry” and they had a bit more feeling in their flows and lyrics… then again its just my opinion… i have a few albums and mixtapes from them and 50 before they got with eminem and dre, REALLY good material

your opinion that 50 sucks is fine, but i look at like this with 50.

he makes great business decisions, the guy is REALLY smart… as of right now hes the second richest black entertainer , oprah is the first… he has some 500+ million dollars…

unlike other rappers who claim to be such bosses, he actually owns his own shit and has created a greatbusiness model for rap, he has a bunch of ways to get paid from rapping on his own shit, to comissions from the whole gunit, to even being associated with anyones name they pay him for it, and countless endorsements however every rapper has those…

in other words i respect his ablity to make money for real… so many rappers talk about how they can make money when the only income sources they have are selling records and doing shows… that sucks… thats more like your skll making money, not you…

coming up from 03 to now and being the richest rapper alive is really impressive IMO

eminem is so awesome purely cuz he came out firstly as some white lunatic who had HUGE mental problems

so everyone was laughin at him, then he was able to catch everyones “heart” so to speak by showing them he wasnt some one hit wonder ball grabbing white kid, he actually had skill and worked exremely hard to get to where he was

on top fo that if u listn to his lyrics and what hes saying, u can tell the dude has some common sense and his thought prcoess is surely up there with anyone who is intelligent…

the way shit worked out for the guy is really amazing and he deserves it

yea man, some times when great rappers say shit in such a slurred way i get kinda pissed, i feel like its hard work wasted, its not easy to write legit lyrics that are good… and why would u go and waste them?

david banner and busta rhymes have that issue for me…