eminems new album

I like Eminem’s old stuff, haven’t heard any of his new album stuff other than what’s been on TV/Radio and I hate his corny like “goofy”, I guess you can say, songs.

oh and one more thing about 50, the money he makes off his rediculous website is insane… many rappers agree right now that he is just killing anyone that is “beefing” with him just because hes able to embarass them through his website, doesnt even have to ry hard, the size of audience on thisis50.com is huge, thats mainly why rick ross is so fucked right now

also i think its great that you can be so dynamic with your music, his only experience in music before becoming “famous” was more NY gangster rap… no club music or any girl shit… so the fact that he came into shady records and was able to record so many hits so quickly is impressive… only hits he recorded that flopped where first two singles off curtis, the laughing to the bank and uh… amusement park, other than that the track record is sick… sold insane amount of records…

so cuz of those reasons i feel that 50 doesnt suck to bad, also i love the old videos on youtube from 99 and 2000 , interviews with ja rule asking him who 50 cent was and why he had beef

ja said something like “ni g g as just wanna ride dick thats all, he jealous cuz im selling records and he aint”

muahaha now look at ja , and whos sellin records, i thnk thats hilarious, you can see a mile away sometimes that some rappers try to hard…

thats the problem, and it stops so many people from getting his album and checking out his harder more serious shit… i guess that goofy shit is the only way he can get on the radio to no1 , if you think abot it, because he cant make some club songs like 50 can, he cant talk about the same shit…and his harder shit would NEVER get Fm radio time…

on shade45 yea his shit is blowing up but the percentage of fans reached thru shade 45 is small, FM radio and mtv are still the main means to reach out :Idiots

this is a Mixtape song from eminem about Ja rule but its just so well written…

Not going to argue with opinions, its pointless.

I’m not big into mainstream anything. I like mixtapes, but that’s me. The Invasion mixtape w/ DJ Green Lantern was the best tape EVER. So much talent on that tape raping ja rule.

invasion was sick, his benzino disses are fuckin awesome too, look those up… he stays real through all the disses and benzino gets totally fucked over

any song raping ja rule is awesome, cuz they are all from eminem and 50, and they totally killed ja rules career, he tried to come back MULITPLE times, hahaa and speaking of that look on youtube for ja rules i get money, alot of rappers do “freestyles” on popular hit songs, a millie being one of the most popular, anyways alot did for i get money as well,and ja rules was the WORST LOL

no dont wory, i think everyone is mature enough to respect opinions on shift

(LOL)

+1

speaking of Ja vs Eminem

heres the whole Ja song with lyrics (loose change) written out and all and The Song “haileys revenge” from eminem and d12

its oktho, because at least he found a way to get up to no.1 EVERY time… alot of rappers are SOOOOO good but cannot figure out how to get there with the special recipe…

look at nas, WTF happened to him… i’ll tell u, he doesnt know / not willing to make any dance / club tracks, he only wants to make that serious shit… ok good but now u know why he sells no records cuz no one even knows when / if his albums are coming out, poor guy, hes one of the best too…

jadakiss had this problem for ever, now look at what hes doing… you HAVE to make shit for people to dance to, i like the harder stuff but i cant deny that unless your making that hit song bullshit your not gonna reach the same level of success…

and alot of rappers talk about they dont do it for the money, the ones who dont sell big numbers

like cassidy, he says alot that it doesnt mean shit abt being on the top of the charts, but IMO hes just butthurt cuz he cant make hit songs consistantly, and i think lyrically cassidy is one of the illest writers, and even rappers out there, but his lack of ability to go and make hit songs so his shit can get noticed is very low, he had a few songs, under 10 hit songs… that sucks from record sales point of view…

yet u hear the dudes punch lines, flow, delivry all of that shit its soo rediculous… what a shame…

yep ! that was the move ja made that was really really stupid… when u listen to ja u can instantly tell his fake…

i dont care if rappers are really gangsters at all, dont get me wrong, but i hate when rappers actually try to make u believe they are seriously gangster… some rappers are, like a rare few… but MOST are not, and there is othing wrong with that but dont be trying to convince anyone, u can tell in a heart beat…and thats ja’s biggest problem

yah…thats the song that pretty much ended his career. I have almost all eminems stuff (underground and albums) and he has ALOT of underground shit that tears ja rule and benzino up.

yah…I like NAS, Jada and Fabolous ALOT. Fabolous is another one that can rhyme anything with serious skills and have meaning behind it

I have NAS’s album along with Jada and all fabolous’s…

Look at 50 cents first big hit “in the club” it was big because it was a SICK club song. I know when Im at the club, it shit like that thats gets people all wiled up.

yea me too, i guess we are into the same shit, i think i might listen to a broader range of hip hop tho since i have nearly everyones stuff, i do a lil rapping myself :ninja so i like to have alot of different stuff to learn from and for inspiration purposes

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fab’s style is RETARDED his whole flow, rhymes, metaphors are crazy, plus he has the ability to be funny as well… which is really not that easy without being corny

hes got mad skills, BUT he also suffers from the lack of having the perfect recipe to make hit songs… but he aint that bad hes had alot more than most rappers who havent been considered the best at some point in time…

his shit in Hi Haters was sick, and im the man was also nuts

and talking abot that, red cafe… nuts ! dude got skill

anddddddd the guy who played notorious, in the movie… i think i forgot his name… starts with an R i think, his stuff is awesome, hes a rapper too and its VERY good legit stuff !

lol yah it seems like we like the same stuff…besides the lil wayne issue…

I also listen to alot of rock. Im about 50/50. Depends what im in the mood for. I like ACDC, disturbed, Ozzy, Metallica, godsmack etc

hmmm I havent seen that movie yet,

yea when your in the club you cant be bothered to pay attention to a song that has a ton of awesome lyrics in it, i have to agree like whenever i throw parties i NEVER bump songs like underground, or hip hop is dead or any song that is lyrically packed with good stuff, cuz its TOO much, u gotta keep it simple with a thick bass line to dance to and simple chorus…

thats why akon’s shit is so popular u can dance and sing along to ALL of it… its soo sick when u can make music like that

distubed hands down on my top list of best rock ever… went to a few of thier concerts !

godsmack was originally my fav however they were not able to satisfy with me enough NEW , DIFFERENT content in their songs and their later albums sounded alot like their earlier ones so i got bored and moved on and went to hear disturbed…

AC DC, ozzy,metallica (besides the fact i feel like the local rock station has overplayed them) , hendrix, pink floyd, i love them all

i would go, and still do, for a month at a time ONLY listening to music from pink floyd, or hendrix or one band in particular, i LOVEE to study music from successful artists and rock is no exception

DO see,its a GREAT movie well done, some things were not perfect, but it came out so good u cant complain

movie was awesome… and the chick that played lil kim… omg id love to fuck that :ahh… and i just listened to eminems new shit on m/s it isnt half bad,and i hardly ever listen to rap