eminems new album

yea thats the problem IMO, they protrayed lil kim very wrongly, made her look like a whore and more beautiful than she really was… i didnt like that…

and ceaser, lil ceaser… was always a child in the movie yet when BIG died ceaser was alot older than that, they should of let the real ceaser play the part

alot of parts IMO should of been played by the real people…

BUTTTT the movie was 98% very good thats soo rare these days too… especially when you touch on a very very touchy subject such as BIG’s death since its not solved its very hard to doit right !

OH and the guy who plays notorious,i just remember is ccalled GRAVY, not something that started with an R i was being stupid. its GRAVY look for his shit on youtube its great

the movie was good IMO but i do agree someshit was off and some shit coulda been done a little better

yea , one thing i liked about the movie was that they gave another perspective on the whole issue with tupac and notorious… because so many people tend to look at it one way, and since its not a fact and usually an opinion about what really happened, it was REALLY good imo that they went ahead and went against the common assumptions , it really opens up peoples eyes to accept different ideas

now i gotta watch the tupac resurection movie to compare

Never liked Eminem since his first album because of all the fucked up shit he rapped about. I haven’t heard any of his new shit and don’t plan on it. He might of changed now but I just rather listen to rap music that’s more positive.

I got to watch both the tupac movie and BIG’s movie

such as what??

75% of “rap” consist of people robbing shit, shooting people, drugs etc. Eminem talks about his real life experiences and tell it in a story type of way.

I guess I listen to the other 25% than :lol It’s not known around here that well and it’s mostly older rap. Artists like Fat Pat, Big Moe, HAWK, anything done by DJ Screw, a bunch of other rappers from the 3rd coast, they also rap about their real life experiences. I also like Jim Jones and Dipset.

:facepalm

you and your brother, your killing me i woulda thought you had the sense to check into his other shit instead of the shit on the radio =/ oh well !

dipset is sick i like them too

Yeah for real man, he may have some “out there” songs… But you really need to listein to some of his shit closely, even in the midst of when the “goofy” lyriics come out listein in between them, hes always taling about his real life shit and how he feels.

Nine:

/Thread :lol

Will the real slim shady please stand UPP!

has his album been delayed for 9 years? or is that how long since hislast album? theres a difference

Lupe Fiasco, Talib Kwali, Common, Mos Def, Nas are all i reall like as far as rap goes. I used to like Kanye alot, but since he has changed into what he is now, i cant stand him anymore.

I remember listening to all the NAS records, good shit right there!

ftmfw!!!

I downloaded the whole album the day before it came out. Honestly I think it kinda sucks.

I like his angry shit alot more than him singing about his dad fucking him and the butt and random stupid shit like that.

obviously not :crazy

im already standing!

lol :clap