Eminem still has it....

Pretty funny to listen to the words.

He’s been away from rapping for a few years but he still has it. Its a response to Mariah Carey’s Obsessed which I guess is a cut to him and their past relationship.

pretty cool

good ol’ eminem.

He’s got loads of talent.

What you mean he’s been away from rapping?

You know he dropped an album like, less than 5 months ago…

Another cat that gets better with age…<3 his lyrics

This song reminds me of when D12 ripped apart Ja Rule a few years back: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tia8FS0kqQ

good song

2 months ago…and he has another coming out in December.

supposedly he had close to 100 tracks already done that he had to choose for the 2 albums and he’s randomly going to leak the unused tracks throughout the next year or two. I assume this may be one of them. Can’t listen from work :frowning:

Anyone got a good site to find/download these random songs that he always comes out with?

will always be a fan

lol nice

:tup:

This is pretty damn good. I like. :tup:

this cd has a skit of him “throwing” 2 cd’s at his attorney…

so sweet.

id have to say this is one of his better songs. def one of my favorites.

yea awesome and on the album he makes fun of christopher reeves by singing like him… christopher reeves is no longer crippled anymore… he is dead…

Stay Classy

relapse is awesome, cant wait for the 2nd album in fall/winter, and i have over 100 freestyle,mixtape songs by em, ill see if i can put them together in a torrent for those that want them, hes my favorite artist and ive heard everysong he has ever released…

I hate that stupid gay voice shit he does. high and low then high, stupid to the beat.

i like some of dre’s beats, but most of his beats for eminem are so stupid (sans eminem’s first cd wayy back).

now THIS is some good eminem

2 of my favs

i like you now