Eminem vs Mariah carey

after eminems new CD relapse, and him dissing Mariah carey, she came out with a dis back at him called “obsessed”…its played on the radio…

well as of 3 days ago, eminem struck back at her with his old, insane pissed off stuff…not only does he tear her apart, but her hubby nick cannon as well…

Awesome!!

Nice

That is great! I love E’s “warning” back, like he used to sound.

Awsome… I love eminems more heated shitt

Chivava against a pit bull, it’s not pretty.

she a whore that likes the dark meat who cares +1 for emm

well she’s part dark too if I remember right.

LKSi told me about this last week, DL’ed it last week. Funny shit

Last week?

Yeah he told me about it Thursday.

I listened to this in Hatfields truck Friday, on the way up to Adam’s camp…

well i was in the studio when it was recorded.

who cares…“rap” fueds are so late 80’s early 90’s…

eminem sucks anyway…

i love dis tracks.

cant suck that much when he has broken many records such as best artist of the year and the most records sold in a week and best lyricist.

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2009/05/21/eminems-relapse-expected-to-set-2009-sales-record/

“Em’s last five albums alone have combined for roughly 33.3 million in sales just in the United States, making the rapper the bestselling artist in hip-hop.”

“Marshall Bruce Mathers III (born October 17, 1972),[1] known by his primary stage name Eminem, or by his alter ego Slim Shady, is an American rapper, record producer and actor who has sold over 75 million albums worldwide. Eminem quickly gained popularity in 1999 with his major-label debut album The Slim Shady LP, which won a Grammy Award for Best Rap Album. The following album, The Marshall Mathers LP, became the fastest-selling hip hop album in history.[2] It brought Eminem increased popularity, including his own record label, Shady Records, and brought his group project D12 to mainstream recognition. The Marshall Mathers LP and his third album, The Eminem Show, also won Grammy Awards, and in 2002, he won the Academy Award for Best Original Song for a song in the film 8 Mile, in which he also played the lead. Eminem then went on hiatus after touring in 2005. He released his first album since 2004, Relapse, on May 15, 2009. Eminem had sold more than 77+ million albums worldwide and is the best selling music act of the decade.[3]”

“Eminem has won many Grammy Awards, been praised for having “verbal energy”, high quality of lyricism and been ranked at number nine on MTV’s list of The Greatest MCs of All Time,[91][92] number 13 on the MTV’s “22 Greatest Voices in Music”[93] and number 82 on Rolling Stone’s “The Immortals”.[94] In 2008, the readers of Vibe Magazine voted him “The Best Rapper Alive”.[95] He was also named “Best Rapper Ever” taking down all opponents very easily in a poll which was conducted by music fans on the Vibe website.”

I can keep going if you wish?? lol

so judging by those 77 million + other people that bought his records, I would say he far from sucks…Its funny. People that say he sucks, own atleast a few of his cd’s.

most of america doesnt have a clue what should be listened too or is good. the crap they listen to is all commercialized, regurgitated bullshit. i dont care how many “awards” he won, the guy is terrible.

THANK YOU. could not have said it better. +rep :thumbup

eminem= not real hip-hop. commercial trash.

I definatly wouldnt call him commercialized. becasue 90% of the tracks he put out cant and will never hit a radio, tv, or what ever else mainstream media will use. Remember the first cd and tracks he put out way back when? They were completely different than all the gangsta shit that was flooding the market. A white guy rapping, comeone. People like his over the top, off the wall, dont give a fuck mentality. His CD’s are more comedy than music sometimes, and every track is different. Unlike your everyday rapper: track 1 Mad money yo, track 2 Mad cars yo, track 3 Mad money in mad cars yo, track 4 slap a hoe, track 5 Slappin hoes, with my money, in my car. Its all the same shit, and retards keep buying it and they keep making the same dumb shit. Eminem is different… bottome line.

Hanna montana = commercialized.

your right

Every “gangsta” rapper talk about the same shit but to different beats. I came from a hood, with nothing, made mad money from one cd, now i got a big house, cars, girls… all the same story.

I do agree that the “commercialized” consumers, IE people who buy shit for fads, buy into it for just that reason and they have no idea what is “good” or “bad”. All the more reason to set fire to Holister. hahaha