canibus vs. eminem....

are there any other canibus fans on here? i just got a cd of his where he destroys eminem, it was great.

was it an MC battle.

:kekegay:

rappers talking shit hasn’t been good since Dre Day.

canibus vs ll cool j was the best battle ever or maybe jayz and nas

this is a little better then the ll cool j one. just for the the fact eminem actually is good, and canibus went after him and dre so hard-“anyone beatin bis? must be a hoax? the goat -nope, what about the great white hope? man you must be sniffin great whit coke, thats like gary coleman fightin the hulk, what the f*ck kis the mathers with you?”

eminem>canibitch.

+1
havent heard many rappers put together sound and lyrics like eminem can. he makes great songs…atleast his first few albums were great. latest stuff on encore was ehh…ok.

tru dat

classic rock > rap

liking rap for more then comedic value:greddy2:

+1

I like 80’s rap though, and some stuff like bone thugs

thread of the year.

ahh, good we have some rap fans here. im all about hip-hop, not k-rap,(krap)
that shit that gets played on the radio. anyway, i seen someone typed in canibitch, so they must know about it. did anyone ever listen to 100 bars, or poet laurette? canibus sung them both, and in both songs, he raps for over 4 minutes straight without a break, hook, anything. even if you aren’t a canibus fan, listen to one of those songs, and it will change your mind. eminem had that canibitch song leaked on the internet, and canibus got him back on his next 2 albums. em has a line here and there about bis, but bis does whole songs about him. it takes balls to go after em like that, he is the man. but if anyone ever heard a canibus freestyle, you would know why i think he is the only rapper better then emeinem. not in sales, but in skill level

wow cannabis is an idiot , he ruined his first carear by taking shit to ll cool j, now hes going to lose it agin to em, idiot

canabus suck

i have 100 bars and a few other songs by canibus. he’s good but far from the best. jeru the damaja, illogic, and immortal technique are just as good in my opinion, if not better.

jeru is a legend, the other 2 you mentioned, i heard some of their songs, but i think canibus got them beat. its all opinion. but if you want some great songs, go to micclub.net, and he has all sorts of of samples and freestyles. i like how scientific he raps, the more you listen to it, the more it makes sense. you honestly have to listen to a canibus cd at least 10 times before you can get what hes saying. i think eminem is a lyrical genius, he really is, but honestly, other then that one song he leaked on the net, he never really went after bis. he had a few lines here and there, but thats it. bis calls him out on every cd, and em won’t take the challenge. i read an interview where bis said if he and em would battle against the same beat, and em beat him, he would retire. em never took the challenge. eminem is a smarter rapper because he knows not to respond, because if he loses, he might lose record sales. canibus has nothing to lose. and on skill only, not record sales or popularity, canibus does have em beat, and a lot of other people think its why he won’t battle bis. em went after ja rule(sucks), limp(sucks), moby(c’mon now). but he won’t attack bis.

very interesting points… maybe bis isnt really worth it for eminem? he had a few beefs with ja rule and that crew for awhile that maybe he didnt go after anyone else.

like i said, i have all eminems cd’s, and canibus cds. after listening to them, i really think canibus would take em in a battle. i really believe em knows not to go after him. ja rule is a joke, he had like 2 good songs in 8 cds. moby, i don’t even know why he said anything, it was moby. but canibus got signed a to record contract because killah priest(of wu-tang) battled him a long time outside a night club, when bis part of t.h.e.m(the hearlads of extreme metaphors). anyway, bis and priest went at it for a while, and then in front of the whole wu-tang, hepulled off a 6 minute rhyme, with no breaks. somehow, one of the lost boyz was there, and thats how he got signed. from there, he went to the fugees, and it went sour. but even after, wyclef still says bis is the most talented rapper he has ever seen. also, rakim, who is one of the greatest, said canibus is the only emcee he would never battle because he felt he couldn’t beat him. honestly, if the tails were reverse, and dre was backing canibus, don’t you think bis would be triple platinum also? canibus is the only rapper i know to go gold, not a big deal thesedays, but anyway, without a song played on radio. that is impressive to me. he did ti with 3 cds-2000b.c, mic club, and rip the jacker

he sure is talented but selling records is definately about appealing to the masses, which eminem has done quite well. alotof his songs are kinda korny but ppl listen to them and they get played on the radio alot. and the fact that he is white i believe helps his sells. i’m sure dre could make anyone a success…but em definately has the appeal down. canibus would have to do the same…make radio hits that will get played alot to really sell alot of records