no noodz sorry guys

Get a pic of Jerry Springer tattooed on your back

not real dad has known all along, everyone knew cept me and her , and no ultra to all those u cock

Once there was nobody at home except our old aunt who was sleeping on the first floor of a big house we own. Me n my cousin are having affair since very long n decided to have sex in the ground floor of our big house. We just kept our room light on so that we can see, feel n enjoy each other’s body n movements. We undressed each other n started the erotic foreplay. She was damn hot. We were kissing caressing n doing so many other stuffs. We both were lying on the floor naked n kissing each other passionately in fact you can say biting each other. We could hear n feel each other’s hot breathe. I had just started riding her. We were burning with uncontrollable lust. When all of a sudden I heard a “click” sound … I opened my eyes I could not believe that the light had gone off. I was shocked !!! we both are unaware what exactly might have happened. I just screamed very slowly “O M G” to that she also opened her eyes. She too was shocked. I jumped off her n ran to switchboard to confirm what might have happened? To my astonishment the switch was offed. Just then I realized that we forgot to lock the door. We both heard a sound of walking outside our room. We both(naked) peeped through our door n could see that our aunt was walking towards upstairs. Then we realized that she came down to close the main door of the house(ground floor)n while going back she might have heard some weird terrible sound (we were in the act)we were making n she might have peeped inside … dumbstruck… don’t know how to react n don’t know for how long she was staring at us. May be could not find it appropriate to caught us in the act or separate us … so she switched off the light n was going back. We both stand there stunned for may be next 5 minutes. Then we came inside n were discussing what might have happened ?It took half an hour for us to get into it again. But after that incident we still could not see into her eyes again. Feels guilty since we both are married to some other partners now … that was weird.

I think this would end up like a back to the future type thing. Kind of like seeing yourself, except its banging your sister.

If you want to play an awesome joke, tell your mom and dad and mom and dad that your sister is prego and your the dad.

See what they say…they say just kidding assholes, thanks for telling me when I am 21!! hahaha

Seriously though I’d get a tree tat or maybe something that creates one picture when your both together like something on each one of your arms.

lol we thought of doing that, and thanks for the idea tat…

Giant Nip / Tuck Tat

Interesting word ordering

http://tattoo.about.com/library/graphics/eternity.jpg

or matching dolphins?

http://www.suzannechurch.com/photogallery/matching%20tattoos.JPG

where is this from?!

Get matching ones of these guys.
http://i4.bebo.com/032a/9/medium/2007/08/14/03/4541652785a5268380465m.jpg

This thread is nuts.

Nyspeed makes my day

Can we bring karma back just for today so I can hand it out like candy??

for those who didn’t see the first post before the edit, this looks 10x worse now.

Seriously though explain a little or of the relationship you had with your own sister.

Like was she a cheerleader and popular and you where a pot head all through school and would see her at parties and stuff?

Where you literally more friends? Did people question your sexuality, but for the life of you, you were not sexually attracted to this girl?

Did you hang out at each others houses and stuff?

We need more details!!

Can someone PLEASE post a summary of the OP? I came too late to this party…

me to :frowning:

basically all these fuckers think its a joke that i found out i have a sister that i didnt know about ,but i knew her… and i asked for ideas on tattoos… end of story … o continue with the jokes…

^So did you or did you not have sexual relation with that woman?

did you make out with her?

im so confused as to whats going on here… why does this need to be deleted?

looks like some redneck wants/wanted to slam his sister. god thats quite siick. in for nudes of said sister :tup: